PablinhoDoFavela
Explorer
For mixing up GHK-Cu.
Looking for a supplier that delivers to New York, USA.
Looking for a supplier that delivers to New York, USA.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.anhydrous said:
The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
correctBNLFL said:
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.anhydrous said:
The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Wow, the costs listed on that siteTeresaHip said:
Cactus peptides carries it, and their shipping from Arizona is quite fast.
I have come across it priced much higher.CNCCurrency said:
Wow, the costs listed on that siteTeresaHip said:
Cactus peptides carries it, and their shipping from Arizona is quite fast.
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.anhydrous said:
correctBNLFL said:
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.anhydrous said:
The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
BNLFL said:
3 or 30ml? If you're after 30ml, this is where I source mine. It's also a forum sponsor.
https://injectionshop.com/sol-ba-diluent-30ml.html/
DragonOfTheSea said:
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.anhydrous said:
correctBNLFL said:
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.anhydrous said:
The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Ah, I see—I completely misread that as you doubting whether it's real. My mistake.anhydrous said:
DragonOfTheSea said:
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.anhydrous said:
correctBNLFL said:
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.anhydrous said:
The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Same here, I'm in the same boat.
DragonOfTheSea said:
Ah, I see—I completely misread that as you doubting whether it's real. My mistake.anhydrous said:
DragonOfTheSea said:
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.anhydrous said:
correctBNLFL said:
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.anhydrous said:
The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Same here, I'm in the same boat.
PablinhoDoFavela said:
For mixing up GHK-Cu.
Looking for a supplier that delivers to New York, USA.
At times, you've just got to embrace your rebellious side. lolHereKittyKitty said:
Let me put it this way: for bacteriostatic water, low price shouldn't be what you're optimizing for.
You're vetting suppliers so you can purchase high-grade product. You're testing the powder. You're using proper sterile technique when filtering. You're getting sterile syringes. You're doing IM or SC injections, or you're pushing it IN.
And then you're going to cut corners on the liquid that transports the pepper into the body?