Cheap, Legit 3ml Bacteriostatic Water — Where Can I Buy It?

anhydrous said:

The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.
 
A 30ml bottle of Hospira runs about $10-11…

When I’m only mixing up 1 vial roughly every 4 weeks, that 3 month beyond-use date starting from the 1st puncture works out to $3-4 for each vial I reconstitute. I’m not going to introduce unknown bac water as a variable just to shave off that amount.

If a vendor built a track record for reliable, good-quality bac water in smaller bottles, that would catch my attention. I noticed ERP is asking $8 for 10x 3ml vials and $18 for 10x 10ml vials.
 
anhydrous said:

BNLFL said:

anhydrous said:

The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.
correct
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

anhydrous said:

BNLFL said:

anhydrous said:

The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.
correct
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.

Same here, I'm in the same boat.
 
anhydrous said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

anhydrous said:

BNLFL said:

anhydrous said:

The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.
correct
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.

Same here, I'm in the same boat.
Ah, I see—I completely misread that as you doubting whether it's real. My mistake.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

anhydrous said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

anhydrous said:

BNLFL said:

anhydrous said:

The forum sponsor injectionshop is listed as a BA diluent.
Did you actually open the link I shared and go through what the description says? That product is Hospira BAC.
correct
A lot of people in this community, me included, can confirm from firsthand experience that they sell real Hospira.

Same here, I'm in the same boat.
Ah, I see—I completely misread that as you doubting whether it's real. My mistake.

People often ask how to find inexpensive, legitimate 3ml bac water. The solution: the forum sponsor injectionshop sells it under the name ba diluent.
 
Let me put it this way: for bacteriostatic water, low price shouldn't be what you're optimizing for.

You're vetting suppliers so you can purchase high-grade product. You're testing the powder. You're using proper sterile technique when filtering. You're getting sterile syringes. You're doing IM or SC injections, or you're pushing it IN.

And then you're going to cut corners on the liquid that transports the pepper into the body?
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Let me put it this way: for bacteriostatic water, low price shouldn't be what you're optimizing for.

You're vetting suppliers so you can purchase high-grade product. You're testing the powder. You're using proper sterile technique when filtering. You're getting sterile syringes. You're doing IM or SC injections, or you're pushing it IN.

And then you're going to cut corners on the liquid that transports the pepper into the body?
At times, you've just got to embrace your rebellious side. lol
 
Peptides from the Chinese grey market can't get the job done? 🤣🤣🤣

Where were all of you back in the 80s?????
 
Back
Top