Cha-Ching! šŸ’µ

Take pleasure in being around the people here and soak up every bit of knowledge you can. Learning about crypto would be a valuable ability to pick up. Alongside your health, keeping your finances safe is another key part of enjoying smooth dealings with vendors.
 
Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
 
piccolo101 said:

Same here — stumbling onto this forum has been a real stroke of luck, and I'm genuinely grateful for it. When it comes to glp1's and beyond, there's a ton of knowledge to soak up. And thanks to what I found, I managed to get Reta for a cost that fits my budget.
The prices we’re forced to pay before finding gray are absurd. I dropped $1000 on only a few months’ worth from the telehealth, and these days I’ve got multiple years stocked up.
 
wileyhorse said:

piccolo101 said:

Same here — stumbling onto this forum has been a real stroke of luck, and I'm genuinely grateful for it. When it comes to glp1's and beyond, there's a ton of knowledge to soak up. And thanks to what I found, I managed to get Reta for a cost that fits my budget.
The prices we’re forced to pay before finding gray are absurd. I dropped $1000 on only a few months’ worth from the telehealth, and these days I’ve got multiple years stocked up.
Dropped 300 bucks on 10mg of tirz from fifty410. Lucky for me that compounder isn't hanging around this board—otherwise Zippity would stash me beneath the glp1 floorboards, and I'd never lay eyes on you gorgeous bastards again.
 
wileyhorse said:

piccolo101 said:

Same here — stumbling onto this forum has been a real stroke of luck, and I'm genuinely grateful for it. When it comes to glp1's and beyond, there's a ton of knowledge to soak up. And thanks to what I found, I managed to get Reta for a cost that fits my budget.
The prices we’re forced to pay before finding gray are absurd. I dropped $1000 on only a few months’ worth from the telehealth, and these days I’ve got multiple years stocked up.
I skipped the telehealth route entirely, figuring I was being smart with my cash by grabbing individual vials off US peptide sites lol. Had I known 10 could be had for the price of 2, things would've been different.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
The "no source discussions" tag should be gone in roughly 3 - 4 months. That's a nice milestone to anticipate as summer wraps up!!!!

Once that happens, I'll share all my hookups with everyone. Catch you in August!!!!
Don't forget about me once summer's over, lolol
 
wileyhorse said:

Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
No more restrictions for you haha
 
Back when type2 diabetes was first diagnosed for me and Ozempic was the prescription, my stance was that compound—much less grey—would never be something I'd consider injecting. Once insurance cut off Ozempic coverage, my view on compound shifted, and at that point it turned out to be the best possible development (the cost, plus moving to triz). These days, having seen how much is saved and realizing the compounders source their inventory from China, the whole thing makes far more sense. If only my current, somewhat limited, knowledge had been available back then.
 
Bigdog0628 said:

wileyhorse said:

Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
No more restrictions for you haha
Ha! What do you think of that! I only just realized lmao šŸ˜‚ Good for me 🄳
 
chest rockwell said:

Back when type2 diabetes was first diagnosed for me and Ozempic was the prescription, my stance was that compound—much less grey—would never be something I'd consider injecting. Once insurance cut off Ozempic coverage, my view on compound shifted, and at that point it turned out to be the best possible development (the cost, plus moving to triz). These days, having seen how much is saved and realizing the compounders source their inventory from China, the whole thing makes far more sense. If only my current, somewhat limited, knowledge had been available back then.
Consider how much cash you'll keep in your pocket from here on out. Work out what you hand your compounder versus what glp1 gray runs for that same stretch, then splurge on something nice for yourself.
 
wileyhorse said:

piccolo101 said:

Same here — stumbling onto this forum has been a real stroke of luck, and I'm genuinely grateful for it. When it comes to glp1's and beyond, there's a ton of knowledge to soak up. And thanks to what I found, I managed to get Reta for a cost that fits my budget.
The prices we’re forced to pay before finding gray are absurd. I dropped $1000 on only a few months’ worth from the telehealth, and these days I’ve got multiple years stocked up.
I skipped the telehealth option entirely, though I came really close to registering for it when my own doctor's prescription fell through. Reddit is where I stumbled onto this forum—somebody dropped a mention of it there. A few of the vendors here have gotten my business, and I've got no complaints. The flip side? All that cash I'm not spending goes straight into pens and every other supply I might need for Reta 🤣
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

wileyhorse said:

piccolo101 said:

Same here — stumbling onto this forum has been a real stroke of luck, and I'm genuinely grateful for it. When it comes to glp1's and beyond, there's a ton of knowledge to soak up. And thanks to what I found, I managed to get Reta for a cost that fits my budget.
The prices we’re forced to pay before finding gray are absurd. I dropped $1000 on only a few months’ worth from the telehealth, and these days I’ve got multiple years stocked up.
Dropped 300 bucks on 10mg of tirz from fifty410. Lucky for me that compounder isn't hanging around this board—otherwise Zippity would stash me beneath the glp1 floorboards, and I'd never lay eyes on you gorgeous bastards again.
When I first began, prior to finding this place, I got completely ripped off on my initial 4 vials. 2-R10 cost me $110 apiece, and 2-R30 ran $240 apiece. Shoot, only a month back I picked up 4 kits of Lobster R30 through a GB at $130/ea. Over the past 1.5 months I've purchased 230 vial.
 
wileyhorse said:

Bigdog0628 said:

wileyhorse said:

Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
No more restrictions for you haha
Ha! What do you think of that! I only just realized lmao šŸ˜‚ Good for me 🄳
Once those cuffs come off, what's the very first thing you do? Lol
 
Bigdog0628 said:

wileyhorse said:

Bigdog0628 said:

wileyhorse said:

Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
No more restrictions for you haha
Ha! What do you think of that! I only just realized lmao šŸ˜‚ Good for me 🄳
Once those cuffs come off, what's the very first thing you do? Lol
Alright then. Seeing as I’ve got no reason to come asking where you get yours, I’m at a loss for how to mark the occasion šŸ¤” Probably I’ll just put in one more order without saying much… perhaps branch out into something unfamiliar… the next things I plan to dig into are KLOW, NAD+, mots-c, sermorlin, bp157…

What’s funny is that this new liberty of mine hasn’t actually handed me anything I was missing. My vendors are settled, and I’ve worked out which additional ones I’m open to testing. Getting comfortable here came from doing my own digging, so the admins deserve my thanks for arranging it that way. Compared with just requesting a contact and relying on blind faith, this has taught me a great deal more šŸ˜Ž
 
wileyhorse said:

Bigdog0628 said:

wileyhorse said:

Bigdog0628 said:

wileyhorse said:

Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
No more restrictions for you haha
Ha! What do you think of that! I only just realized lmao šŸ˜‚ Good for me 🄳
Once those cuffs come off, what's the very first thing you do? Lol
Alright then. Seeing as I’ve got no reason to come asking where you get yours, I’m at a loss for how to mark the occasion šŸ¤” Probably I’ll just put in one more order without saying much… perhaps branch out into something unfamiliar… the next things I plan to dig into are KLOW, NAD+, mots-c, sermorlin, bp157…

What’s funny is that this new liberty of mine hasn’t actually handed me anything I was missing. My vendors are settled, and I’ve worked out which additional ones I’m open to testing. Getting comfortable here came from doing my own digging, so the admins deserve my thanks for arranging it that way. Compared with just requesting a contact and relying on blind faith, this has taught me a great deal more šŸ˜Ž
Yeah, it looks like every one of the goods contains glps, but they're missing mots, BPC, and so on.
 
wileyhorse said:

Tattoo85 said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great

byefatlicia said:

Wacky said:

wileyhorse said:

Let me take a moment to give a massive ā€œTHANK YOUā€ to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!

My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers! 🌻
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for

Give it some time and just soak everything in. Honestly, it doesn't take much—you only have to watch how things work for a short while. I never had access to source talk, and I still don't, yet I've completed several buys with zero scams. For me it was almost like going through a course, to the point that when folks would ask things in Telegram groups, I already knew what the answer was before I ever bought a single thing.

Right? Once the ā€œno source discussionā€ restriction gets lifted, ideally none of us would have any reason to take advantage of it anyway! That label still applies to me, yet I've got $2000 (2-4 years) of peps from China sitting here. No scams have hit me, not even near-misses (well, unless that $1000 I dropped on telehealth before switching to gray counts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚).
I’ve been out of the loop since life has been a series of health worries and a fairly uneventful routine… all while fitting back into my 20s body! The range went from 220-235 lb. swings down to 135-138 lbs., which has held for the last few months. My height is 5’5ā€. My husband is down 80+ too. And if it helps you feel any better, we are still paying off more than $3k each for telehealth bought between Feb. ā€˜25 and May ā€˜25! šŸ˜…Mochi, Fridays, Amble, IViM, & Brello! It worked for us, but there’s no Hawaii trip. We’ve been putting aside our health insurance money… while continuing to pay for full coverage. Before I even brought it up with my husband, I had spent 2-3 mos. researching Glp’s. I was surprised he was on board. At 5’8,ā€ he was 260-280. We kept it quiet, but then slowly 4 other family members got on board. All my Dr’s approve, 1 surgeon even told me about his telehealth supply, & family members Dr’s approve! Hopefully we’ll have a lifetime of Tirz maintenance without paying a small fortune. Cheers!
 
CJsMom said:

chest rockwell said:

Back when type2 diabetes was first diagnosed for me and Ozempic was the prescription, my stance was that compound—much less grey—would never be something I'd consider injecting. Once insurance cut off Ozempic coverage, my view on compound shifted, and at that point it turned out to be the best possible development (the cost, plus moving to triz). These days, having seen how much is saved and realizing the compounders source their inventory from China, the whole thing makes far more sense. If only my current, somewhat limited, knowledge had been available back then.
Consider how much cash you'll keep in your pocket from here on out. Work out what you hand your compounder versus what glp1 gray runs for that same stretch, then splurge on something nice for yourself.
but ice-cream is the exception
 
Back
Top