FarmgirlRebel said:
Wacky said:
wileyhorse said:
Wacky said:
wileyhorse said:
Let me take a moment to give a massive “THANK YOU” to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!
My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers!
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
Honestly, you can pick up a ton of knowledge just by browsing this place—no need to get into naming any particular vendors. I think I’ve gone through basically every thread here over the past 2 months. I even took it a step further and started a spiral notebook filled with quotes from posts where people shared the initials of their supplier. Then I matched that up with what’s in the vendor sections and on telegram channels. Sure, I’ve got more spare time than most people, which lets me go much deeper down these rabbit holes… it’s turned into a bit of an obsession, but it’s absolutely paid off!
I've got the time to search, sure — I mean knowing what signs to watch for. I already have my own ideas that I go by, plus I pay attention to how other people spot trustworthy sources. If you'd be willing to share what to check for, that would be great
byefatlicia said:
Wacky said:
wileyhorse said:
Let me take a moment to give a massive “THANK YOU” to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!
My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers!
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
If you're ready to put in the effort, everything you need is already sitting right here.
True, but honestly I'm not sure how to really dig through it all, so it would help a lot if you all could point out what to look for
That Search icon in the upper right corner? Use it.
Enter whatever peptide you're curious about, and you'll pull up plenty of threads and information.
Try searching "China" or "vendors" — sourcing can't be discussed right now, but you're free to read through threads posted by those who are able to talk about it.
Go through vendor reviews... visit vendor Telegram channels and read the reviews posted there. Check out Telegram STG/Stairway to Grey... there's some helpful material in there.
I spend a lot of time reading on Telegram, though I rarely post anything myself since the format just isn't for me.