PAPoots said:
Wacky said:
wileyhorse said:
Let me take a moment to give a massive “THANK YOU” to the admins and mods who keep this forum running!
My journey began at $500 per month via a telehealth service…. And as of right now, I’ve got 2-4 YEARS worth of glps stocked up for under $2000. You guys/gals are amazing people, and you’ve unlocked a whole new world of possibilities for those of us who are willing to do a little reading. Wishing you days filled with sunshine, rainbows, and happy scale numbers!
After the source talk wraps up, let me know — I'm interested in checking out this kind of thing
I wasn't aware that a no source discussion label existed.
I agree with the advice to start learning about Crypto as soon as possible. Getting money into Exodus so I could make a purchase required me to try out multiple apps before one finally worked. The biggest problem was that every app I initially used placed a hold of 4+ days on the funds before any transfer was possible. After that, I had to figure out crypto GAS. Essentially, that's the toll fee for traveling the crypto highway. My choice was Solano. At that point, you're able to put your armored car\crypto onto the highway. I picked USDC. It doesn't swing in value the way bitcoin does. Be certain you find out what payment methods your intended vendor accepts.
Once that's sorted, though, you can begin adding funds to your wallet and be set for a sale to drop. Still, it's comparable to visiting a casino, so go in expecting to lose your money, or end up with a bad batch. That's the reason most people won't point you toward a specific vendor. They don't want to deal with complaints when something goes wrong. Keep an eye on the vendor review channel and weigh the good experiences against the bad ones.