CBP

trey915

Explorer
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Wylie, TX 75098
Has anyone else been running into issues with US customs recently? A few of my packages got seized lately, and they came from different vendors. Nothing I’m ordering is illegal, so I’m confused about what’s happening.
 
trey915 said:

Has anyone else been running into issues with US customs recently? A few of my packages got seized lately, and they came from different vendors. Nothing I’m ordering is illegal, so I’m confused about what’s happening.
Whether something is legal doesn't matter — any scheduled substance may be taken by authorities. For example, despite holding a prescription from a genuine endocrinologist rather than some ordinary TRT clinic, testosterone I obtained through indiamart is still vulnerable to confiscation.
 
What information appears on the Customs notice? They can’t simply seize packages without some legal basis.
 
trey915 said:

Has anyone else been running into issues with US customs recently? A few of my packages got seized lately, and they came from different vendors. Nothing I’m ordering is illegal, so I’m confused about what’s happening.
Yeah, that tends to happen when you buy heroin. 🤣 So what was it you bought?
 
Back
Top