trey915
Explorer
Has anyone else been running into issues with US customs recently? A few of my packages got seized lately, and they came from different vendors. Nothing I’m ordering is illegal, so I’m confused about what’s happening.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
....and then customs took it?Rosco P. Coltrane said:
So what is it that you're actually purchasing that's within the law? Lol
Whether something is legal doesn't matter — any scheduled substance may be taken by authorities. For example, despite holding a prescription from a genuine endocrinologist rather than some ordinary TRT clinic, testosterone I obtained through indiamart is still vulnerable to confiscation.trey915 said:
Has anyone else been running into issues with US customs recently? A few of my packages got seized lately, and they came from different vendors. Nothing I’m ordering is illegal, so I’m confused about what’s happening.
Yeah, that tends to happen when you buy heroin.trey915 said:
Has anyone else been running into issues with US customs recently? A few of my packages got seized lately, and they came from different vendors. Nothing I’m ordering is illegal, so I’m confused about what’s happening.