CART 55 and CART 102: Neurological Interest

ussop

Explorer
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Hi everyone, while looking into peptides that might help with neuron rewiring, I stumbled on cart 55 & cart 102. What stood out first was the price — (0.1 mg) costing around $300.

Then there were the benefits, which I've copied below so you can all read them.

So I'm just wondering: has anyone come across this peptide, or found other unusual peptides — or ones you haven't heard of — that are extremely targeted for brain rewiring and neuron repair?

Thanks.

CART (55-102) works as a growth factor and changes the brain's architecture. It:

Raises BDNF, the main force behind neuroplasticity.

Supports neurogenesis, helping new neurons form and integrate, particularly in memory regions.

Restores synaptic structures, boosting synaptic density and keeping dendritic branches stable.

Shields mitochondria by attaching to succinate dehydrogenase B, increasing ATP energy output when under stress or exposed to neurotoxins.

CART serves as a natural balancer in the brain's reward circuits, countering too much dopamine signaling and reducing psychostimulant-driven hyperactivity and rewarding feelings. It also suppresses hunger by blocking feeding responses set off by hunger hormones such as Neuropeptide Y (NPY), and it signals fullness when acting together with leptin.

Metabolic Burn:
It drives the central nervous system to raise baseline metabolic rate and calorie burning.

4. Pancreatic & Hormonal Functions

Protects Insulin Cells:
It guards pancreatic beta-cells against cell death from long-term high blood sugar (glucotoxicity) and encourages them to replicate, improving insulin output over time.

Systemic Response: Central activation triggers a short-lived, sharp rise in blood glucose and arterial pressure, while also organizing neuroendocrine stress responses.

Modulates Pain: Heavily present in the spinal cord, it has two sides — it can briefly intensify some kinds of nerve pain while at the same time strengthening the pain relief from drugs such as morphine.

Stress and Mood: It has a part in anxiety and depression, with evidence pointing to endogenous antidepressant-like effects.
 
ussop said:

Hi everyone, while looking into peptides that might help with neuron rewiring, I stumbled on cart 55 & cart 102. What stood out first was the price — (0.1 mg) costing around $300.

Then there were the benefits, which I've copied below so you can all read them.

So I'm just wondering: has anyone come across this peptide, or found other unusual peptides — or ones you haven't heard of — that are extremely targeted for brain rewiring and neuron repair?

Thanks.

CART (55-102) works as a growth factor and changes the brain's architecture. It:

Raises BDNF, the main force behind neuroplasticity.

Supports neurogenesis, helping new neurons form and integrate, particularly in memory regions.

Restores synaptic structures, boosting synaptic density and keeping dendritic branches stable.

Shields mitochondria by attaching to succinate dehydrogenase B, increasing ATP energy output when under stress or exposed to neurotoxins.

CART serves as a natural balancer in the brain's reward circuits, countering too much dopamine signaling and reducing psychostimulant-driven hyperactivity and rewarding feelings. It also suppresses hunger by blocking feeding responses set off by hunger hormones such as Neuropeptide Y (NPY), and it signals fullness when acting together with leptin.

Metabolic Burn:
It drives the central nervous system to raise baseline metabolic rate and calorie burning.

4. Pancreatic & Hormonal Functions

Protects Insulin Cells:
It guards pancreatic beta-cells against cell death from long-term high blood sugar (glucotoxicity) and encourages them to replicate, improving insulin output over time.

Systemic Response: Central activation triggers a short-lived, sharp rise in blood glucose and arterial pressure, while also organizing neuroendocrine stress responses.

Modulates Pain: Heavily present in the spinal cord, it has two sides — it can briefly intensify some kinds of nerve pain while at the same time strengthening the pain relief from drugs such as morphine.

Stress and Mood: It has a part in anxiety and depression, with evidence pointing to endogenous antidepressant-like effects.
This stuff is quite dated.

cocaine and amphetamine regulated transcript
 
I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
 
For this purpose I take Semax, though I run it in a 30-day on cycle followed by roughly a couple of weeks off. Its effects are mild. Should you be after a stronger option for boosting neuroplasticity, BDNF, and neuron regen, Ketamine is worth trying. In SC an infusion runs $300 and it genuinely works. That said, it is not for you if psychedelic-like substances make you uncomfortable or cause you to freak out. Simply mention anxiety to them; here it is 100% legal provided the Dr gives approval, and they will approve unless something like uncontrolled BP is an issue.
 
laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
 
CNCCurrency said:

ussop said:

Hi everyone, while looking into peptides that might help with neuron rewiring, I stumbled on cart 55 & cart 102. What stood out first was the price — (0.1 mg) costing around $300.

Then there were the benefits, which I've copied below so you can all read them.

So I'm just wondering: has anyone come across this peptide, or found other unusual peptides — or ones you haven't heard of — that are extremely targeted for brain rewiring and neuron repair?

Thanks.

CART (55-102) works as a growth factor and changes the brain's architecture. It:

Raises BDNF, the main force behind neuroplasticity.

Supports neurogenesis, helping new neurons form and integrate, particularly in memory regions.

Restores synaptic structures, boosting synaptic density and keeping dendritic branches stable.

Shields mitochondria by attaching to succinate dehydrogenase B, increasing ATP energy output when under stress or exposed to neurotoxins.

CART serves as a natural balancer in the brain's reward circuits, countering too much dopamine signaling and reducing psychostimulant-driven hyperactivity and rewarding feelings. It also suppresses hunger by blocking feeding responses set off by hunger hormones such as Neuropeptide Y (NPY), and it signals fullness when acting together with leptin.

Metabolic Burn:
It drives the central nervous system to raise baseline metabolic rate and calorie burning.

4. Pancreatic & Hormonal Functions

Protects Insulin Cells:
It guards pancreatic beta-cells against cell death from long-term high blood sugar (glucotoxicity) and encourages them to replicate, improving insulin output over time.

Systemic Response: Central activation triggers a short-lived, sharp rise in blood glucose and arterial pressure, while also organizing neuroendocrine stress responses.

Modulates Pain: Heavily present in the spinal cord, it has two sides — it can briefly intensify some kinds of nerve pain while at the same time strengthening the pain relief from drugs such as morphine.

Stress and Mood: It has a part in anxiety and depression, with evidence pointing to endogenous antidepressant-like effects.
This stuff is quite dated.

cocaine and amphetamine regulated transcript
can anyone recommend a comparable option? semax and adamax seem off-limits for me since they either trigger or inhibit specific neurons
 
ussop said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
I haven't come across that one before. Down the rabbit hole I go!
 
laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
I haven't come across that one before. Down the rabbit hole I go!
this isn't derived from pigs

plus I've personally looked into pigs and (the findings aren't great) a lot of faiths prohibit it and rightly so

here are additional rabbit holes:

Adamax

Selank

Seemax

Shb

MOTS

Hhb

Oxytocin

P21

Actovegin

regardless, I'm after something capable of healing or repairing my neurons and brain plasticity and or swapping out and sparking curiosity in the mind

in essence, as you age your neurons harden and resist change this is genetically accurate to keep you from getting stuck in ruts or old patterns , but we do want to push our boundaries as humans and that's my goal (plus other stuff like addressing epilepsies since my brain has likely taken serious damage from them.
 
ussop said:

laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
I haven't come across that one before. Down the rabbit hole I go!
this isn't derived from pigs

plus I've personally looked into pigs and (the findings aren't great) a lot of faiths prohibit it and rightly so

here are additional rabbit holes:

Adamax

Selank

Seemax

Shb

MOTS

Hhb

Oxytocin

P21

Actovegin

regardless, I'm after something capable of healing or repairing my neurons and brain plasticity and or swapping out and sparking curiosity in the mind

in essence, as you age your neurons harden and resist change this is genetically accurate to keep you from getting stuck in ruts or old patterns , but we do want to push our boundaries as humans and that's my goal (plus other stuff like addressing epilepsies since my brain has likely taken serious damage from them.
Ha, yet more rabbit holes!🕳🐇

Truth be told, I've already explored the majority of those, and a few are sitting in my freezer. SHB & Actovegin are the only ones I haven't looked into yet. Time to start reading!
 
ussop said:

laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
I haven't come across that one before. Down the rabbit hole I go!
this isn't derived from pigs

plus I've personally looked into pigs and (the findings aren't great) a lot of faiths prohibit it and rightly so

here are additional rabbit holes:

Adamax

Selank

Seemax

Shb

MOTS

Hhb

Oxytocin

P21

Actovegin

regardless, I'm after something capable of healing or repairing my neurons and brain plasticity and or swapping out and sparking curiosity in the mind

in essence, as you age your neurons harden and resist change this is genetically accurate to keep you from getting stuck in ruts or old patterns , but we do want to push our boundaries as humans and that's my goal (plus other stuff like addressing epilepsies since my brain has likely taken serious damage from them.

If it does nothing else, oxytocin will at least make your face flush nicely. Your general mood can improve too, though that takes quite a few days to show up; as far as I can tell, within the brief half life of the stuff, the flushing is the only thing that happens.
 
laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
I haven't come across that one before. Down the rabbit hole I go!
this isn't derived from pigs

plus I've personally looked into pigs and (the findings aren't great) a lot of faiths prohibit it and rightly so

here are additional rabbit holes:

Adamax

Selank

Seemax

Shb

MOTS

Hhb

Oxytocin

P21

Actovegin

regardless, I'm after something capable of healing or repairing my neurons and brain plasticity and or swapping out and sparking curiosity in the mind

in essence, as you age your neurons harden and resist change this is genetically accurate to keep you from getting stuck in ruts or old patterns , but we do want to push our boundaries as humans and that's my goal (plus other stuff like addressing epilepsies since my brain has likely taken serious damage from them.
Ha, yet more rabbit holes!🕳🐇

Truth be told, I've already explored the majority of those, and a few are sitting in my freezer. SHB & Actovegin are the only ones I haven't looked into yet. Time to start reading!
If you manage to figure anything out, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
 
laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
 
ussop said:

laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
I've been told corextin works better
I haven't come across that one before. Down the rabbit hole I go!
this isn't derived from pigs

plus I've personally looked into pigs and (the findings aren't great) a lot of faiths prohibit it and rightly so

here are additional rabbit holes:

Adamax

Selank

Seemax

Shb

MOTS

Hhb

Oxytocin

P21

Actovegin

regardless, I'm after something capable of healing or repairing my neurons and brain plasticity and or swapping out and sparking curiosity in the mind

in essence, as you age your neurons harden and resist change this is genetically accurate to keep you from getting stuck in ruts or old patterns , but we do want to push our boundaries as humans and that's my goal (plus other stuff like addressing epilepsies since my brain has likely taken serious damage from them.
Ha, yet more rabbit holes!🕳🐇

Truth be told, I've already explored the majority of those, and a few are sitting in my freezer. SHB & Actovegin are the only ones I haven't looked into yet. Time to start reading!
If you manage to figure anything out, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
I'm on it!🫡
 
birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
Best of luck, and be sure to update us on how it goes. I really enjoy hearing about positive outcomes!
 
It hasn't gone through clinical trials, and little work has happened on it lately, so it seems far from being ready for experiments in people. The fact that it doesn't appear to still be a candidate for drug development is a fairly strong signal that problems exist with it. Safer nootropic options are probably out there, though none have strong human data for safety or effectiveness, yet they'd still beat these. Nearly every one brought up in your other thread on here falls into that same group.
 
lessthanhalf said:

It hasn't gone through clinical trials, and little work has happened on it lately, so it seems far from being ready for experiments in people. The fact that it doesn't appear to still be a candidate for drug development is a fairly strong signal that problems exist with it. Safer nootropic options are probably out there, though none have strong human data for safety or effectiveness, yet they'd still beat these. Nearly every one brought up in your other thread on here falls into that same group.


Browser check page - reCAPTCHA


whatever do you mean, that's literally the first hit on google
 

Attachments

  • 4d13c41cbc0409fb932089618e379d69d6e07846fc324487242c1d77d1bad140.png
    4d13c41cbc0409fb932089618e379d69d6e07846fc324487242c1d77d1bad140.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 5
lessthanhalf said:

It hasn't gone through clinical trials, and little work has happened on it lately, so it seems far from being ready for experiments in people. The fact that it doesn't appear to still be a candidate for drug development is a fairly strong signal that problems exist with it. Safer nootropic options are probably out there, though none have strong human data for safety or effectiveness, yet they'd still beat these. Nearly every one brought up in your other thread on here falls into that same group.



c762e425922fe21bd9baf9c2e3e4d3784493c1b9c013ff7bcc72d56093701008.jpg




Intraperitoneal Administration of CART 55-102 Inhibits Psychostimulant-Induced Locomotion - PubMed



The CART (cocaine and amphetamine regulated transcript) peptide acts as a neurotransmitter as well as a hormone, and it can be located in the central nervous system (CNS) and in the periphery. Within the nucleus accumbens (NAc), CART peptide has been linked to the regulation of...

b320573d11cf61237bed942e340f6d635a868f885d8811f73223b4cec24c8479.png



pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

what are you talking about
 
birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
please keep me posted
 
ussop said:

birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
please keep me posted
Send me a private message, and I'll give you an update there next month.

By the way, have you checked out ISRIB? It could be just what you're looking for. Take a look at /r/isrib on reddit.
 
ussop said:

lessthanhalf said:

It hasn't gone through clinical trials, and little work has happened on it lately, so it seems far from being ready for experiments in people. The fact that it doesn't appear to still be a candidate for drug development is a fairly strong signal that problems exist with it. Safer nootropic options are probably out there, though none have strong human data for safety or effectiveness, yet they'd still beat these. Nearly every one brought up in your other thread on here falls into that same group.


Browser check page - reCAPTCHA


whatever do you mean, that's literally the first hit on google
Findings from rodents do not translate into findings for people. Research on animals can tell us a great deal about whether a drug—or a candidate drug—functions, how it functions, and whether it carries toxicity. Even so, when the great majority of studies showing positive results in rats and mice are later put to the test in people, they do not hold up. Without clinical trials, there is no testing in humans, and from everything I can determine that is the situation for these chemicals, so they cannot be called proven safe or effective for people.

Confusing results from cells, animals, and humans happens all the time, and those who push peptide sales frequently do it on purpose. A number of peptides that have never been tested in humans are backed by substantial animal and cell work; these are not. The dates of the studies also point to the research no longer being pursued, which ought to serve as a warning sign against experimenting with them.
 

Attachments

  • 4d13c41cbc0409fb932089618e379d69d6e07846fc324487242c1d77d1bad140.png
    4d13c41cbc0409fb932089618e379d69d6e07846fc324487242c1d77d1bad140.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top