CART 55 and CART 102: Neurological Interest

birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
Hello, any news?
 
laansasa said:

birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
Best of luck, and be sure to update us on how it goes. I really enjoy hearing about positive outcomes!
Has anything new come up?
 
ussop said:

laansasa said:

birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
Best of luck, and be sure to update us on how it goes. I really enjoy hearing about positive outcomes!
Has anything new come up?
I'm also keeping an eye out for any new posts from the original poster.
 
ussop said:

birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
Hello, any news?
Nothing new to report so far. Our order was placed roughly 2 weeks back. I expect I'll have something to share within about a month.
 
laansasa said:

ussop said:

laansasa said:

birdwhacker said:

laansasa said:

I haven't come across those, though I've seen several quite positive anecdotal reports on here about the Russian Cerebrolysin.
A few days back I placed an order with RUPharma for some.

Cortexin also appears to be quite legitimate.

Cortagen and pinealon are options that exist as well.

Once the cerebrolysin arrives, I can't wait to give my dad a round of it. His system took a serious hit from first gen antipsychotics.
Best of luck, and be sure to update us on how it goes. I really enjoy hearing about positive outcomes!
Has anything new come up?
I'm also keeping an eye out for any new posts from the original poster.
Are you asking me? 😱😱 CART 55-102 runs about 500$ for 10 mg
 
Back
Top