Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
So I placed an order for 4 kits, which came to 754 bucks in total: 1 r60, 2 t60, and 1 t30. Everything seemed fine up to that point.
Then the t30 never showed up — only the remaining 3 arrived. On top of that, the caps and vials for the r60 match the t60 exactly in color. I order these together pretty often, and that has never happened before.
I'm going to find out what the vendor has to say regarding my t30. The cap situation has me a bit on edge, though. I won't name the vendor until this gets sorted out. At the start I actually wanted to go with Janoshik, but I kept hearing from everyone that these guys are legit, so that's the way I went. Now I'm kicking myself!!!!
Then the t30 never showed up — only the remaining 3 arrived. On top of that, the caps and vials for the r60 match the t60 exactly in color. I order these together pretty often, and that has never happened before.
I'm going to find out what the vendor has to say regarding my t30. The cap situation has me a bit on edge, though. I won't name the vendor until this gets sorted out. At the start I actually wanted to go with Janoshik, but I kept hearing from everyone that these guys are legit, so that's the way I went. Now I'm kicking myself!!!!