Can research-grade GHK-CU be turned into a topical serum?

YoYoFat said:


Ma’am. The cosmetic versions are also lyophilized. I’ve been using them for almost 2 years.

Click to expand...
What that passage is drawing a line between isn't the delivery form itself, but rather research grade versus cosmetic grade.
 
Could someone send me a link by private message for raw research grade Ahk cu? My partner keeps going on about it, Binh has no stock left, and Alice has raised her price to 2x what it was. With the bad reviews I have seen recently, I am not convinced she even has any available.
 
CandyCap said:


I prefer to not trust my face (or in this case hair) with AI, but thanks.

They make cosmetic versions for a reason, which are readily available. Fillers can cause emulsion to break as well. I dont want that crap on my face.

I know of no professional formulator (I follow many) that would recommend using lyophilized as opposed to cosmetic. Too many variables to cause problems.

Click to expand...
I don't want to come across as rude, but you're saying you wouldn't put that on your face, yet you're okay with putting it inside your body? That doesn't add up to me.
 
KayKay said:


Not trying to sound like a jerk but you say you wouldn’t trust that on your face, but you trust putting it IN your body? That doesn’t sound right.

Click to expand...
Topical application to the skin and internal use are two completely different things. If that distinction isn't clear to you, maybe you should look into it further. I'm not going to hold your hand about it today.
 
CandyCap said:


There is a huge difference between topical (skin) and internal. If you can't figure that out, you might need to research a bit more. I don't have time to baby you this morning.

Click to expand...
😆 no need for a babysitter when it's obvious that ingesting a substance carries more risk than applying it to your skin. 🤷‍♀️ but whatever works for you, boo! 😘
 
KayKay said:


😆 don’t need baby sat when clearly putting something in your body is more serious than putting it on it. 🤷‍♀️ but you do you boo! 😘

Click to expand...
Nope, go learn about how skin works (plus the irritation dangers that come with it) versus what happens internally.
 
I could be mistaken here, but from what I gather, the lyophilized version and the cosmetic version aren't the same thing at all, and the main distinction comes down to how long each lasts.

As far as I know, ghk powder that's cosmetic grade takes much longer to denature and stays stable for a considerably longer period.
 
Back
Top