CNCCurrency
Explorer
I've never touched chatgpt, so google was my only optionbirdwhacker said:
Google AI overview maybe
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've never touched chatgpt, so google was my only optionbirdwhacker said:
Google AI overview maybe
Click to expand...
The Google AI overview is simply a very weak model. Honestly, ChatGPT would be the better choice.CNCCurrency said:
I never used chatgpt so it had to be google
Click to expand...
What that passage is drawing a line between isn't the delivery form itself, but rather research grade versus cosmetic grade.YoYoFat said:
Ma’am. The cosmetic versions are also lyophilized. I’ve been using them for almost 2 years.
Click to expand...
I don't want to come across as rude, but you're saying you wouldn't put that on your face, yet you're okay with putting it inside your body? That doesn't add up to me.CandyCap said:
I prefer to not trust my face (or in this case hair) with AI, but thanks.
They make cosmetic versions for a reason, which are readily available. Fillers can cause emulsion to break as well. I dont want that crap on my face.
I know of no professional formulator (I follow many) that would recommend using lyophilized as opposed to cosmetic. Too many variables to cause problems.
Click to expand...
Topical application to the skin and internal use are two completely different things. If that distinction isn't clear to you, maybe you should look into it further. I'm not going to hold your hand about it today.KayKay said:
Not trying to sound like a jerk but you say you wouldn’t trust that on your face, but you trust putting it IN your body? That doesn’t sound right.
Click to expand...
CandyCap said:
There is a huge difference between topical (skin) and internal. If you can't figure that out, you might need to research a bit more. I don't have time to baby you this morning.
Click to expand...
Nope, go learn about how skin works (plus the irritation dangers that come with it) versus what happens internally.KayKay said:
don’t need baby sat when clearly putting something in your body is more serious than putting it on it.
but you do you boo!
Click to expand...