Mochizuki0124
Explorer
Is it within the rules for me to write a complaint and identify a vendor, so other people know about it? Or does that break the guidelines? I'm asking because I still can't post in the Vendor Reviews section.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Give it a shot, or check with zippy?Mochizuki0124 said:
Is it within the rules for me to write a complaint and identify a vendor, so other people know about it? Or does that break the guidelines? I'm asking because I still can't post in the Vendor Reviews section.
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
Vendor reviews are permitted, but if the review template isn't used, they get removed right away. The same applies when fraud/deception/etc. accusations appear without any solid evidence backing them up.Mochizuki0124 said:
Is it within the rules for me to write a complaint and identify a vendor, so other people know about it? Or does that break the guidelines? I'm asking because I still can't post in the Vendor Reviews section.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
When an item isn't available at the US “warehouse,” my vendor does let me know. That said, my guess is they sold you a product that had no stock left. I'd be surprised if it never shows up. Stories like this have come up quite a few times. Best case, you've got a freezer stash lined up to pull from going forward. Still, I understand it's frustrating.Mochizuki0124 said:
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I'm also discovering that they're pulling the same thing with several other people. They claim an item is available, then once the payment goes through, they suggest picking a different product. That's the textbook bait and switch to clear out stock.Gt3294a said:
When an item isn't available at the US “warehouse,” my vendor does let me know. That said, my guess is they sold you a product that had no stock left. I'd be surprised if it never shows up. Stories like this have come up quite a few times. Best case, you've got a freezer stash lined up to pull from going forward. Still, I understand it's frustrating.Mochizuki0124 said:
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
What I said still holds — that's ridiculous.Mochizuki0124 said:
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
It seems pointless to you because it isn't your time or money on the line.CNCCurrency said:
What I said still holds — that's ridiculous.Mochizuki0124 said:
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
Mochizuki0124 said:
It seems pointless to you because it isn't your time or money on the line.CNCCurrency said:
What I said still holds — that's ridiculous.Mochizuki0124 said:
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
If the reason someone picks a US warehouse is to get their order quickly, then slow delivery or nothing arriving at all—plus the likelihood that what was purchased was never in stock—justifies a negative review, in my view.Mochizuki0124 said:
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.CNCCurrency said:
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.Thighknee said:
When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...qwertyuiop said:
If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.
Click to expand...
Right — the wording would be closer to "Vendor advertised quick US shipping, yet it arrived 3 weeks later from China." That way, other members would learn to pick a vendor that doesn't operate like that. Reviews exist for exactly this reason.Flash-BCR said:
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...qwertyuiop said:
If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.
Click to expand...
This community exists so people can assist one another with peps and the grey market. If my order shows up late, I can still write a review that alerts other members that they might face the same experience should they choose to buy from that vendor.Flash-BCR said:
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...qwertyuiop said:
If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.
Click to expand...
Mochizuki0124 said:
This community exists so people can assist one another with peps and the grey market. If my order shows up late, I can still write a review that alerts other members that they might face the same experience should they choose to buy from that vendor.Flash-BCR said:
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...qwertyuiop said:
If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.
Click to expand...
Had a review like that about them been available, I definitely would have steered clear, particularly now that I realize I was not the only one. One person was told 2-3 weeks and then waited 7 weeks.
I don’t really get why this community keeps making excuses for these vendors…. Why wouldn’t we want it to work like Walmart? Shouldn’t we want and expect better service?Flash-BCR said:
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...qwertyuiop said:
If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.
Click to expand...