Can I name a vendor in a complaint post?

Mochizuki0124

Explorer
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Is it within the rules for me to write a complaint and identify a vendor, so other people know about it? Or does that break the guidelines? I'm asking because I still can't post in the Vendor Reviews section.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

Is it within the rules for me to write a complaint and identify a vendor, so other people know about it? Or does that break the guidelines? I'm asking because I still can't post in the Vendor Reviews section.
Give it a shot, or check with zippy?
 
Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

Is it within the rules for me to write a complaint and identify a vendor, so other people know about it? Or does that break the guidelines? I'm asking because I still can't post in the Vendor Reviews section.
Vendor reviews are permitted, but if the review template isn't used, they get removed right away. The same applies when fraud/deception/etc. accusations appear without any solid evidence backing them up.

On a typical day, roughly 20 vendor review posts get deleted, while only about 5 end up approved. The main reason so many are removed is that people skip the template.

A rant about a vendor doesn't count as a review.

EDIT: Also, after checking your deleted "review", because the transaction is still in progress, it doesn't satisfy the requirements for a review regardless.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
When an item isn't available at the US “warehouse,” my vendor does let me know. That said, my guess is they sold you a product that had no stock left. I'd be surprised if it never shows up. Stories like this have come up quite a few times. Best case, you've got a freezer stash lined up to pull from going forward. Still, I understand it's frustrating.
 
Gt3294a said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
When an item isn't available at the US “warehouse,” my vendor does let me know. That said, my guess is they sold you a product that had no stock left. I'd be surprised if it never shows up. Stories like this have come up quite a few times. Best case, you've got a freezer stash lined up to pull from going forward. Still, I understand it's frustrating.
I'm also discovering that they're pulling the same thing with several other people. They claim an item is available, then once the payment goes through, they suggest picking a different product. That's the textbook bait and switch to clear out stock.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
What I said still holds — that's ridiculous.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
What I said still holds — that's ridiculous.
It seems pointless to you because it isn't your time or money on the line.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
What I said still holds — that's ridiculous.
It seems pointless to you because it isn't your time or money on the line.

His post was not being used in the way it was meant. The nonsense he referred to was not you.

smh
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
If the reason someone picks a US warehouse is to get their order quickly, then slow delivery or nothing arriving at all—plus the likelihood that what was purchased was never in stock—justifies a negative review, in my view.

That has been my own experience. These days I'd accept far cheaper prices even with the chance that customs takes the package. The difference is that nothing I order has to arrive fast anymore, which changes what matters to me.
 
I get why a review carries more weight once the product shows up (or never does). That said, when a vendor is advertising a "US Warehouse, get your package in 3 days" setup, I'd rather find out right away so I don't get taken in by it.
 
qwertyuiop said:


If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.

Click to expand...
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...
 
Flash-BCR said:

qwertyuiop said:


If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.

Click to expand...
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...
Right — the wording would be closer to "Vendor advertised quick US shipping, yet it arrived 3 weeks later from China." That way, other members would learn to pick a vendor that doesn't operate like that. Reviews exist for exactly this reason.

Also, Walmart comparisons aside, we always retain the right to bring complaints to management, and we always retain the right to tell other buyers what we went through.
 
Flash-BCR said:

qwertyuiop said:


If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.

Click to expand...
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...
This community exists so people can assist one another with peps and the grey market. If my order shows up late, I can still write a review that alerts other members that they might face the same experience should they choose to buy from that vendor.

Had a review like that about them been available, I definitely would have steered clear, particularly now that I realize I was not the only one. One person was told 2-3 weeks and then waited 7 weeks.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

Flash-BCR said:

qwertyuiop said:


If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.

Click to expand...
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...
This community exists so people can assist one another with peps and the grey market. If my order shows up late, I can still write a review that alerts other members that they might face the same experience should they choose to buy from that vendor.

Had a review like that about them been available, I definitely would have steered clear, particularly now that I realize I was not the only one. One person was told 2-3 weeks and then waited 7 weeks.

e7d9a5f896d198d822a39d38f698a67a16ed19086436c1265f484ee605c64386.gif
 
Flash-BCR said:

qwertyuiop said:


If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.

Click to expand...
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...
I don’t really get why this community keeps making excuses for these vendors…. Why wouldn’t we want it to work like Walmart? Shouldn’t we want and expect better service?

Sure, at these prices it’s obviously never going to reach that level, but a lot of complaints about service and shipping seem to just get brushed aside with the same all-purpose line, “You are buying from China! What, did you expect them to tell you the truth, respond after you send them money, or honor their promises?”
 
I placed an order on Saturday through Whatsapp. On Monday I was told H24 wasn't in stock. They proposed shipping the items they did have first, then sending another package once that product was available again.

So I went into their telegram group and asked whether H24 was in stock. Everyone replied yes. But once they figured out who I was, the seller said a message had already been sent to my WhatsApp — which I was already aware of. Apparently H24 was only available in the wearhouse used for crypto, while the wearhouse for alibaba payment had none left. I don't buy that one lol.

Yesterday I received a shipping number for the package containing reta, tirz, and bac water. Hopefully my H24 will be sent very soon too — they promised express delivery and apologized.

Why accept an order for something you don't have in stock? Could it be true that one wearhouse is only for crypto payment? Has anyone ever heard about that before?
 
Back
Top