JohannesSweden77
Explorer
Right now tirz is the only thing I take, purely for weight loss, but I've been hitting the gym a lot lately and at 48 I'm no spring chicken anymore, so small aches and pains are starting to show up in places. I've just begun digging into other peptides, and so far the ones on my list are CJC-1295+Ipamorelin, SS-31, MOTS-C and the wolverine stack (BPC-157+TB-500).
The one I'm most drawn to as a first step is CJC-1295+Ipamorelin, based on a friend of mine who runs it and calls it a solid entry point. There's no deadline on my end, so I'm taking my time with the reading.
Recovery feels like the place I should start. My sessions are pretty demanding and I push myself right up to what feels like a sensible limit, so anything that shortened the bounce-back would be huge.
My routine is a PPL split (Push/Pull/Legs) laid out across 5 days a week, with the rest days spaced apart so there's enough time to actually recover. On those off days I do cardio, depending on how I feel that day.
My diet is clean, though I still make sure to hit the calories I need, plus protein obviously.
Lyfta is the app I train with (love it) - it tells me which muscles still need rest and which are good to go. For calories and protein I use FatSecret.
Any pointers or advice would be hugely appreciated.
The one I'm most drawn to as a first step is CJC-1295+Ipamorelin, based on a friend of mine who runs it and calls it a solid entry point. There's no deadline on my end, so I'm taking my time with the reading.
Recovery feels like the place I should start. My sessions are pretty demanding and I push myself right up to what feels like a sensible limit, so anything that shortened the bounce-back would be huge.
My routine is a PPL split (Push/Pull/Legs) laid out across 5 days a week, with the rest days spaced apart so there's enough time to actually recover. On those off days I do cardio, depending on how I feel that day.
My diet is clean, though I still make sure to hit the calories I need, plus protein obviously.
Lyfta is the app I train with (love it) - it tells me which muscles still need rest and which are good to go. For calories and protein I use FatSecret.
Any pointers or advice would be hugely appreciated.