Lucky_Charms
Explorer
Hey all,
I've been using Reta for 8 weeks now, and my skin seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Acne has always been an issue for me, though I put a lot of effort into managing it.
After I began reta, I've seen more breakouts, even though I haven't changed my skincare regimen or how much water I drink.
I'm aware rashes and similar reactions can happen with reta, but has anyone else dealt with acne?
#1 yrrdead: [[Q1]]
I would guess that this is symptomatic of weight loss/calorie deficit vs reta itself. No data to back that up. Just a guess.
I've been using Reta for 8 weeks now, and my skin seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Acne has always been an issue for me, though I put a lot of effort into managing it.
After I began reta, I've seen more breakouts, even though I haven't changed my skincare regimen or how much water I drink.
I'm aware rashes and similar reactions can happen with reta, but has anyone else dealt with acne?
#1 yrrdead: [[Q1]]
I would guess that this is symptomatic of weight loss/calorie deficit vs reta itself. No data to back that up. Just a guess.