BPC 157 - THIS CANT BE REAL

Reading through the various anecdotal reports about this stack, I've had my doubts.

That said, what the studies in rodents show is really striking. Since it doesn't cost much, I'll likely give it a shot regardless, targeting the shoulder discomfort that's been with me for the past few years, simply out of curiosity.
 
Builderman said:

Reading through the various anecdotal reports about this stack, I've had my doubts.

That said, what the studies in rodents show is really striking. Since it doesn't cost much, I'll likely give it a shot regardless, targeting the shoulder discomfort that's been with me for the past few years, simply out of curiosity.
Yeah — the study only used stomach injections, yet the Achilles still recovered. I'd also like to pin near my shoulder (front impingement), but I'm stuck on where exactly, since there isn't enough fat there to grab. The person I usually go to for peptide research said that local proximity might trigger some markers more, which could mean extra healing upside, so I'm eager to nail down a spot. Plan is to cycle knee, stomach, and shoulder, then watch what happens.
 
bgddy32 said:

Builderman said:

Reading through the various anecdotal reports about this stack, I've had my doubts.

That said, what the studies in rodents show is really striking. Since it doesn't cost much, I'll likely give it a shot regardless, targeting the shoulder discomfort that's been with me for the past few years, simply out of curiosity.
Yeah — the study only used stomach injections, yet the Achilles still recovered. I'd also like to pin near my shoulder (front impingement), but I'm stuck on where exactly, since there isn't enough fat there to grab. The person I usually go to for peptide research said that local proximity might trigger some markers more, which could mean extra healing upside, so I'm eager to nail down a spot. Plan is to cycle knee, stomach, and shoulder, then watch what happens.
That question has crossed my mind too. My problem spots are the shoulder, the knee, and the back. Say I injected into my glutes as a sort of compromise spot between them all — would that reach every one of those places? Or is it necessary to use smaller amounts separately at each site? I haven't dug deep into this yet since I don't own any of it so far, but the thought keeps coming back to me.
 
Builderman said:

bgddy32 said:

Builderman said:

Reading through the various anecdotal reports about this stack, I've had my doubts.

That said, what the studies in rodents show is really striking. Since it doesn't cost much, I'll likely give it a shot regardless, targeting the shoulder discomfort that's been with me for the past few years, simply out of curiosity.
Yeah — the study only used stomach injections, yet the Achilles still recovered. I'd also like to pin near my shoulder (front impingement), but I'm stuck on where exactly, since there isn't enough fat there to grab. The person I usually go to for peptide research said that local proximity might trigger some markers more, which could mean extra healing upside, so I'm eager to nail down a spot. Plan is to cycle knee, stomach, and shoulder, then watch what happens.
That question has crossed my mind too. My problem spots are the shoulder, the knee, and the back. Say I injected into my glutes as a sort of compromise spot between them all — would that reach every one of those places? Or is it necessary to use smaller amounts separately at each site? I haven't dug deep into this yet since I don't own any of it so far, but the thought keeps coming back to me.
My take is that this comes down to a tradeoff between optimization and effectiveness. I inject just 1 time per day, since I figure that even without optimizing it, the bpc is going to circulate through the whole body regardless.
 
bgddy32 said:

Builderman said:

bgddy32 said:

Builderman said:

Reading through the various anecdotal reports about this stack, I've had my doubts.

That said, what the studies in rodents show is really striking. Since it doesn't cost much, I'll likely give it a shot regardless, targeting the shoulder discomfort that's been with me for the past few years, simply out of curiosity.
Yeah — the study only used stomach injections, yet the Achilles still recovered. I'd also like to pin near my shoulder (front impingement), but I'm stuck on where exactly, since there isn't enough fat there to grab. The person I usually go to for peptide research said that local proximity might trigger some markers more, which could mean extra healing upside, so I'm eager to nail down a spot. Plan is to cycle knee, stomach, and shoulder, then watch what happens.
That question has crossed my mind too. My problem spots are the shoulder, the knee, and the back. Say I injected into my glutes as a sort of compromise spot between them all — would that reach every one of those places? Or is it necessary to use smaller amounts separately at each site? I haven't dug deep into this yet since I don't own any of it so far, but the thought keeps coming back to me.
My take is that this comes down to a tradeoff between optimization and effectiveness. I inject just 1 time per day, since I figure that even without optimizing it, the bpc is going to circulate through the whole body regardless.
Yeah, that tracks. I’ve been wondering the same thing myself, especially since both bpc and tb have such a short half life.
 
Builderman said:

bgddy32 said:

Builderman said:

bgddy32 said:

Builderman said:

Reading through the various anecdotal reports about this stack, I've had my doubts.

That said, what the studies in rodents show is really striking. Since it doesn't cost much, I'll likely give it a shot regardless, targeting the shoulder discomfort that's been with me for the past few years, simply out of curiosity.
Yeah — the study only used stomach injections, yet the Achilles still recovered. I'd also like to pin near my shoulder (front impingement), but I'm stuck on where exactly, since there isn't enough fat there to grab. The person I usually go to for peptide research said that local proximity might trigger some markers more, which could mean extra healing upside, so I'm eager to nail down a spot. Plan is to cycle knee, stomach, and shoulder, then watch what happens.
That question has crossed my mind too. My problem spots are the shoulder, the knee, and the back. Say I injected into my glutes as a sort of compromise spot between them all — would that reach every one of those places? Or is it necessary to use smaller amounts separately at each site? I haven't dug deep into this yet since I don't own any of it so far, but the thought keeps coming back to me.
My take is that this comes down to a tradeoff between optimization and effectiveness. I inject just 1 time per day, since I figure that even without optimizing it, the bpc is going to circulate through the whole body regardless.
Yeah, that tracks. I’ve been wondering the same thing myself, especially since both bpc and tb have such a short half life.
Yeah, I had the same question. From what I gather, the bpc itself gets cleared quickly — that's the short half life — but once it triggers certain activations, those knock-on effects stick around well past the point where the compound is still active. That's the reason I felt fine dosing just 1 time per day and no more for bpc. With Tb, the half life is longer, so the recommendation is 2 times per week and that's enough.
 
ColdSmoke said:

No. Once something is healed, it stays healed—except when it’s chronic. In that case, it only brings relief … tough to predict, everyone responds differently
I'm asking since both sides of my hips have torn labrums, and I wanted to know whether it might be of any help. Given that they seem to slip slightly out of the socket, I'm likely too far gone.
 
Soon I'll begin using bpc together with tb to address golfers elbow affecting both of my arms. Right now I'm running Reta, mots, and Cjc/ipa. My plan is likely to kick off at .5mg of bpc each day plus 2mg tb500 taken 2x per week. From what I gather, bpc is supposed to be injected at the site, but given that both arms are involved, should I simply switch back and forth between them? Is the tricep area where you put it? For tb, does it likewise need to go into the site, or is injecting into the abdomen acceptable?
 
Socram1578 said:

Soon I'll begin using bpc together with tb to address golfers elbow affecting both of my arms. Right now I'm running Reta, mots, and Cjc/ipa. My plan is likely to kick off at .5mg of bpc each day plus 2mg tb500 taken 2x per week. From what I gather, bpc is supposed to be injected at the site, but given that both arms are involved, should I simply switch back and forth between them? Is the tricep area where you put it? For tb, does it likewise need to go into the site, or is injecting into the abdomen acceptable?
For Golfer's Elbow, are you incorporating any rehab exercises? The reverse Tyler Twist has been really beneficial in my experience. KLOW was also useful, but this particular rehab exercise was effective even before I discovered peptides
 
For me, bpc has been incredible. Every day I take 1 Mg, and I pair it in cycles with tb500 at 1mg, 2-3 x/week.

My knee has gotten much better. It has a lateral meniscus tear from years back that used to give me trouble every single day. For years I had to go down stairs sideways, and it subluxes frequently. (I have hEDS). On top of that I deal with carpal and cubital tunnel problems plus arthritic inflammation in my hands, and that has nearly vanished.

At the beginning I used 250mcg of bpc each day and tb500 every 3rd day. Then I moved up to 500mcg. Once a 6 week cycle was done, I paused for 3 weeks since I had none left, and roughly 5 days into that break my everyday hand/finger inflammation returned and my knee began hurting again. When I restocked, I restarted at 500mcg, and at this point I do 1mg daily along with 1mg tb500 3x/week. I chose a more aggressive approach because my knee was not getting better and physical activity kept irritating it. Overall it has been amazing. I will never let myself run out again.
 
Socram1578 said:

Soon I'll begin using bpc together with tb to address golfers elbow affecting both of my arms. Right now I'm running Reta, mots, and Cjc/ipa. My plan is likely to kick off at .5mg of bpc each day plus 2mg tb500 taken 2x per week. From what I gather, bpc is supposed to be injected at the site, but given that both arms are involved, should I simply switch back and forth between them? Is the tricep area where you put it? For tb, does it likewise need to go into the site, or is injecting into the abdomen acceptable?
Whether you rotate or not doesn't matter — it still enters your bloodstream and reaches everything. Injecting into the belly works too, since the mouse studies demonstrated healing from belly-only injections. Stay consistent and tendinitis should improve pretty fast.
 
Troposphere said:

Socram1578 said:

Soon I'll begin using bpc together with tb to address golfers elbow affecting both of my arms. Right now I'm running Reta, mots, and Cjc/ipa. My plan is likely to kick off at .5mg of bpc each day plus 2mg tb500 taken 2x per week. From what I gather, bpc is supposed to be injected at the site, but given that both arms are involved, should I simply switch back and forth between them? Is the tricep area where you put it? For tb, does it likewise need to go into the site, or is injecting into the abdomen acceptable?
For Golfer's Elbow, are you incorporating any rehab exercises? The reverse Tyler Twist has been really beneficial in my experience. KLOW was also useful, but this particular rehab exercise was effective even before I discovered peptides
I went ahead and placed an order for the flex bar, so with any luck I'll be getting started on it before long.
 
Socram1578 said:


I just ordered the flex bar so hopefully start soon.

Click to expand...
That flex bar makes a huge difference. Fingers crossed you get the same results I did.

One more thing that sounds dumb but might help: lie on your back at night, which lets blood circulate to your arms without a break. Part of the elbow tendinitis that stuck around for me came from side sleeping with my arm trapped underneath my body.
 
Troposphere said:


The flex bar is a game changer. I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

Another strategy that may seem silly is to sleep on your back so that your arms get uninterrupted blood flow all night. Some of my lingering elbow tendinitis was from sleeping on my side with my arm pinned under me.

Click to expand...
Yeah, that might be a problem in my case too, since sleeping on my back isn’t possible for me—I always roll onto my stomach with my arm underneath. Guess I’d have to get one of those ridiculous pillows that have a cutout where you slide your arm. lol.
 
A small tester kit is headed my way from my vendor in China — just 5mg x10.

I'm curious whether anyone in this community has given it to their elderly parents. My mother is 73, and she deals with a general level of discomfort from arthritis and plantar fasciitis. Would a month or 2 of cycles be worth her time if the goal is a better quality of life? She's willing to give it a shot, but if it would just be a waste of time, I'll talk her out of it.
 
If anyone can put BPC's effectiveness to the test, it is probably me.

The backstory:

Male, 43, athletic; Dexa puts me at 9%-10% body fat with better than average muscle mass across the board. And you can see it. My long-standing goal was the Fight Club version of Brad Pitt, never the Hulk.

3 things are damaged on me: a 2mm fracture of the 5th metatarsal in the left foot (the pinky toe, aka a "dancer's fracture"); plus an AC Joint shoulder operation. That surgeon works on NFL players, and he is the one who quietly pointed me toward peptides behind the scenes (nothing they can say on the record). And since the left foot is out, the right leg has been carrying double duty.

There is also an old football injury from roughly 25 years back (math isn't my thing; freshman year). Bottom line: no pain, but fluid collecting on the lateral meniscus. X-rays of both knees came back as "a healthy 30 something year old knees", yet the MRI shows that meniscus sitting in a bad spot — largely the price of arthroscopic knee surgery from all that football so many moons ago.

  1. Shoulder surgery happened 8 weeks back
  2. My left foot snapped 1 week after the operation (7 weeks back now)
  3. Extra fluid on the knee showed up around 3 weeks ago
The daily peptide protocol I list below started 8 days back. When the 1 week mark came, I had a follow-up on the dancer fracture; the X-rays said I was "behind schedule." That one is on me; I went too hard, too fast, the moment I was cleared to come out of the boot. Different boot now.

The dancer fracture gets another X-ray in 2 week.

By then the protocol will be 3 weeks old. Should there be a visible difference, that gives me (and everyone here) real evidence of faster healing. Circulation into that part of the foot is notoriously poor. So we shall see! Meanwhile I am back in a boot (a gentler one than the first), taking things slow now. Which means no improvement can be pinned on peptides 100%.

The shoulder is still too early to call. Just one week into the protocol, PT reported my progress as "excellent" and said I am running ahead of schedule.

Naturally there is no way to know if peptides deserve the credit; the operation was 8 weeks prior and the peptides only 1 week in. I don't slack on PT. I bought gear for home. The homework gets done, not just the clinic visits.

TLDR: with these injuries, their healing stage, and the timing of when I started, I make a pretty good lab rat for testing whether this stuff does anything.

Claims of instant improvement are hard to swallow; even the loudest peptide boosters would side-eye that sort of talk. Nothing here works overnight.

PS: the reason MOTS is in the mix ... put simply, free shipping needed a second item; skipping it would have wasted money. So MOTS it was.

BPC-15710 mg2 mL5 mg/mL500 mcg daily10 unitsKPV10 mg2 mL5 mg/mL500 mcg daily10 unitsGHK-Cu50 mg3 mL16.67 mg/mL2 mg daily12 unitsTB-50010 mg2 mL5 mg/mL2.5 mg twice weekly50 unitsMOTS-c10 mg2 mL5 mg/mL2.5 mg twice weekly50 units
 
Oh, regarding the "9%-10% body fat via deja scan*"

My training is intense. I don't limit myself to the weight room—I take a holistic approach that includes cardio barre, spin, HIIT, body sculpt, Pilates, rucking, calisthenics, and more.

I put myself at 9%-10% because my most recent Dexa was roughly a year back, and after that I eased off and started eating more. 8% was too much, though I did look damn good with my shirt off 😉

edit spelling
 
Socram1578 said:

Soon I'll begin using bpc together with tb to address golfers elbow affecting both of my arms. Right now I'm running Reta, mots, and Cjc/ipa. My plan is likely to kick off at .5mg of bpc each day plus 2mg tb500 taken 2x per week. From what I gather, bpc is supposed to be injected at the site, but given that both arms are involved, should I simply switch back and forth between them? Is the tricep area where you put it? For tb, does it likewise need to go into the site, or is injecting into the abdomen acceptable?
After 1.5 years, these are the things I've personally seen and dealt with. My back has a structural problem (think of it as pretty much missing an l5), plus I tore my labrum on 2 occasions, have tennis elbow, and so on. My take is that BPC and TB can help when the injury is one where the underlying function is actually what's damaged. The healing process itself makes that clear. With tennis elbow, that's not really the case. Any relief may only last a short while. For the back, even a bulging disc is more about reducing swelling and getting back to baseline, so it doesn't do much there either. If the problem is structural, forget it. According to the data, HGH is not helpful for these injuries and might even make them worse (I don't agree with that, but that's what the data shows). So sadly, those of us who are older just keep trying, and if you ever find that magic solution, tell me. One more thing: you could check what college and other athletes take when injured, since they are highly driven to recover. But the data doesn't really support it. So in the end, nothing is settled right now.
 
Back
Top