BPC 157 - THIS CANT BE REAL

bgddy32

Explorer
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I'm in disbelief. For 9 months I dealt with post op nerve pain that hit when I slept on my side and throughout the day .... and now it's vanished thanks to bpc? How is that possible.... I only just began and I wasn't ready for it to work this well? I picked it up for knee pain and even injected near the knee, but this outcome never crossed my mind. If this keeps up, it's a total life saver!!!

Does anyone else have any impressive recovery stories from BPC?
 
That's awesome news! Could you share how you ran it? What was the daily mg amount? Was dosing every day? Did you use BPC alone, or was it part of a stack.

Also, if you're okay with it, what caused the knee pain in the first place? Any extra specifics about your experience would be great. Since there aren't many human trials published on BPC-157, having more thorough anecdotes benefits everyone here 👏
 
A relative of mine had a frozen shoulder with several tears around it. They began glow, received a cortisol injection, and after finishing 1 vial they were entirely back to baseline. I have 1000 percent faith in that class of peptides.
 
Vash said:

What was your dosage? At 1mg per day, it did nothing for me
Wait, seriously? I'm on 0.5 mg per day — I'd read that the first 4-6 weeks call for 0.5 daily, after which folks drop to .25mg and cycle off once 3 months are up. The results are honestly blowing my mind; I had zero expectations going in. A buddy of mine bounced back from a torn Achilles in under a month after surgery — he even did a calf raise, which is insane! Though he was running the wolverine stack. I'm going to add tb on its own rather than a blend, because tb has a longer half life, so my plan is 2 mg twice weekly for tb and every day for bpc.
 
aepower2016 said:

That's awesome news! Could you share how you ran it? What was the daily mg amount? Was dosing every day? Did you use BPC alone, or was it part of a stack.

Also, if you're okay with it, what caused the knee pain in the first place? Any extra specifics about your experience would be great. Since there aren't many human trials published on BPC-157, having more thorough anecdotes benefits everyone here 👏
I'm taking just 0.5mg of BPC each day, plus reta. There's a ton wrong with my knee — the worst being ACL and LCL tears, along with other long-term problems. I could handle the knee stuff, but the nerve pain was something else entirely.
 
Absolutely! In 6 weeks, my frozen shoulder was healed after being told recovery would take years. A total f-ing miracle. Really happy that you're feeling better!
 
tcpnomad said:

Wait, everyone here is running BPC-157 solo? Nobody's stacking it with TB-500?
I'm wondering the same thing — right now I'm not sure there's any reason to include it, but time will tell.
 
I run. Around 12 months back I went under the knife for a stress fracture that refused to heal, and the recovery after surgery was rough. Even with pain still hanging around, I got the green light to run again — and to train for a marathon — last October.

About 6 weeks ago I came across bpc157 and dove straight into reading up on it. For the last month I've been dosing .5mg 2x/day close to where the injury was, and the change has been amazing. The pain that stuck around is gone, and my weekly mileage keeps climbing. Today I ran 14 miles and my leg never crossed my mind. I wish this had been on my radar earlier — I believe it would have changed my post-op recovery completely — but I'm happy to have it now.

So far I've only used bpc157 by itself, but I'm considering tb500 for general recovery through this training block (marathon is in September!) although I'd inject them separately.
 
bgddy32 said:

Vash said:

What was your dosage? At 1mg per day, it did nothing for me
Wait, seriously? I'm on 0.5 mg per day — I'd read that the first 4-6 weeks call for 0.5 daily, after which folks drop to .25mg and cycle off once 3 months are up. The results are honestly blowing my mind; I had zero expectations going in. A buddy of mine bounced back from a torn Achilles in under a month after surgery — he even did a calf raise, which is insane! Though he was running the wolverine stack. I'm going to add tb on its own rather than a blend, because tb has a longer half life, so my plan is 2 mg twice weekly for tb and every day for bpc.
Each day I took 1mg of each.
 
therealtpain said:

I run. Around 12 months back I went under the knife for a stress fracture that refused to heal, and the recovery after surgery was rough. Even with pain still hanging around, I got the green light to run again — and to train for a marathon — last October.

About 6 weeks ago I came across bpc157 and dove straight into reading up on it. For the last month I've been dosing .5mg 2x/day close to where the injury was, and the change has been amazing. The pain that stuck around is gone, and my weekly mileage keeps climbing. Today I ran 14 miles and my leg never crossed my mind. I wish this had been on my radar earlier — I believe it would have changed my post-op recovery completely — but I'm happy to have it now.

So far I've only used bpc157 by itself, but I'm considering tb500 for general recovery through this training block (marathon is in September!) although I'd inject them separately.
Yeah, my experience lines up with a comparable timeframe. It honestly seems almost unreal. That said, because of VEGF, BPC requires cycling off since the dangers grow the longer you stay on it. Since it encourages the formation of new blood vessels, my plan is to switch over to tb500 once this current phase wraps up.
 
BPC is what sent me tumbling into the Peptide rabbit hole 3 years back. My knee was in rough shape, so I did one vile, then brought the TB into the mix. Same as everyone else, the results blew me away.

8 month ago my training went up a lot, and these days I'm using the Klow to recover. It's doing the job nicely.
 
T.Bird said:

BPC is what sent me tumbling into the Peptide rabbit hole 3 years back. My knee was in rough shape, so I did one vile, then brought the TB into the mix. Same as everyone else, the results blew me away.

8 month ago my training went up a lot, and these days I'm using the Klow to recover. It's doing the job nicely.
I saw the same thing with a buddy of mine who tore his Achilles — his comeback was unreal. What really caught me off guard is that it seems to work on nerve damage as well.
 
T.Bird said:

eidos said:

Alright, you've made your case — I'll go ahead and order some.
I'd go with Klow — there's plenty of material out there about the stack in its entirety
I gave glow a shot, but for me the problem comes down to combining compounds with different half lives, plus how you dose them. Ghk left bruises all over me, so I had to quit it. When I take them one at a time, no problems at all.
 
eidos said:

Alright, you've made your case — I'll go ahead and order some.
For roughly the past 2 months, I've had BPC, TR500 and KPV in my routine...my dose went up from .5 to 1mg...now I'm back at .75 for each...my impression is that it does something. My back pain is chronic, and in my view training plus losing weight have made the largest difference to the pain, with many 'wow' days when I feel no pain at all...
 
bgddy32 said:


I tried glow to me the issue is mixing different half lives and the dosing . Ghk bruised me everywhere so had to stop it. Zero issues taking them individually.

Click to expand...
This weekend, or maybe the next one, I'll add GHK-Cu into the mix and check the results. My plan is to reconstitute it using NaCL BAC, and likely mix it together with KPV in an attempt to cut down on the stinging sensation...
 
bgddy32 said:

I'm in disbelief. For 9 months I dealt with post op nerve pain that hit when I slept on my side and throughout the day .... and now it's vanished thanks to bpc? How is that possible.... I only just began and I wasn't ready for it to work this well? I picked it up for knee pain and even injected near the knee, but this outcome never crossed my mind. If this keeps up, it's a total life saver!!!

Does anyone else have any impressive recovery stories from BPC?
My knees, ankles, and plantar fascia were in a bad state. Each morning, for about 10 minutes after rising, I'd limp around—worse on days following a 3mi walk with my dog, which I aimed for 3x weekly.

Years back I had arthroscopic surgery on a torn meniscus. At the follow-up, the surgeon said my knees were the worst he'd seen for someone my age. Steel decks and work boots across decades had worn them down. Add in plenty of crashes and fractures (see avatar).

I even chose my most recent home with the idea that before long I'd need to live entirely on the ground floor because of these problems. I figured it was unavoidable. Planning life around that reality is miserable.

Then I began Tirz. Joint pain and plantar fasciitis eased. Not resolved, but clearly better. If forced to assign a figure, 40% better?

After joining here, I learned about the BPC-157/TB-500 "Wolverine Stack". I've now used it for 4 months. BPC-157 at .5mg/daily, TB-500 at 2mg/2x Wk. Another meaningful gain. Perhaps 80% better?

I stopped the Wolverine 5 wks ago; I'd been advised to "take a break" now and then. Soon I felt more joint pain and more foot pain. Not a huge amount more, but noticeable. Around 30% worse?

One night last week, joint pain kept me almost entirely awake. So, after 4 weeks off, I restarted (once the sled dogs brought more needles, vials, cartridges).

During this 1 week back on, I'm already seeing early signs of improvement. I doubt I'll ever quit the BPC/TB again.

I don't inject where it hurts. Too many spots! My injections go in a 2" circle around the navel.

Did Tirz help? Absolutely. Did weight loss matter? Yes. Did BPC/TB contribute? I believe so too. Like everything else I've seen in this space, it's probably small gains from several angles, compounding toward an increasingly better result.
 
Back
Top