BPC-157 alone or combined with TB500

bamagirl26 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

I've only just begun running BPC-157/TB-500, and I picked up 3 vials — sufficient to complete 1 cycle — purely to test it out. Assuming the results are positive, I'll definitely purchase them separately for my next cycle.

The reason I chose to start was my knee, which has been giving me trouble, plus some minor aches that come from lifting weights and from simply getting older. I'm only 2 pins in, so it's too soon to draw any conclusions, though my knee does seem less bothersome — although that might just be placebo or me hoping for the best. Once I've been at this for a while longer, I'll put together a more detailed report on how it all goes.
Are you doing the injection close to your knee? I believe this blend, or these peptides, will be what I look into in depth this week.
Nope, the injection goes into my stomach like always. My target isn't only the knee—elbows and shoulders have minor soreness as well—so I simply inject around the center of my torso.
 
Back
Top