DoobieDoo
Explorer
I'm considering beginning BPC-157 to address knee and lowerback pain.
Would it be better to try BPC-157 on its own first and check whether that does the job, or should I jump right into stacking it with TB-500?
I'm just interested in what others here have gone through.
Another thing: TB-500 on its own doesn't seem to come up much—it's almost always used alongside BPC. Does anyone know why that is, or has it simply turned into the usual approach?
I'd like to hear about your experiences before I pick which way to go.
Would it be better to try BPC-157 on its own first and check whether that does the job, or should I jump right into stacking it with TB-500?
I'm just interested in what others here have gone through.
Another thing: TB-500 on its own doesn't seem to come up much—it's almost always used alongside BPC. Does anyone know why that is, or has it simply turned into the usual approach?
I'd like to hear about your experiences before I pick which way to go.