Hi everyone,
I looked around and couldn't locate a recent discussion on this subject — I assume this mostly applies to those in the US, though anyone is welcome to chime in.
Getting in to see a PCP for labs on a regular basis isn't something I can manage, and I realize plenty of people either go straight to labs on their own or turn to self-testing kits and similar services. Which one do you rely on, how frequently do you do it, and beyond a standard CBC / CMP, is there anything you consistently test for?
Checking IGF and Test levels is what I'm most focused on right now, since I'm thinking about putting Tesa into my stack and my T has come back borderline low before. For me, the main things that matter are cost and convenience.
I looked around and couldn't locate a recent discussion on this subject — I assume this mostly applies to those in the US, though anyone is welcome to chime in.
Getting in to see a PCP for labs on a regular basis isn't something I can manage, and I realize plenty of people either go straight to labs on their own or turn to self-testing kits and similar services. Which one do you rely on, how frequently do you do it, and beyond a standard CBC / CMP, is there anything you consistently test for?
Checking IGF and Test levels is what I'm most focused on right now, since I'm thinking about putting Tesa into my stack and my T has come back borderline low before. For me, the main things that matter are cost and convenience.