FunkyWhales78
Explorer
This morning brought something I hadn't run into before. For a while now I've been injecting BPC157 and Wolverine by pinching the skin on my lower leg, just above the ankle, but today as I eased the needle in gradually, I noticed a little blood trickling back into the cart.
Thankfully it was only a third full, and since BPC-157 is a the cheap one, I'll toss what's left and prepare a fresh batch. Should it happen a second time, though, I might need to reconsider the topical injections. Whether they actually make a difference is something people still debate.
Thankfully it was only a third full, and since BPC-157 is a the cheap one, I'll toss what's left and prepare a fresh batch. Should it happen a second time, though, I might need to reconsider the topical injections. Whether they actually make a difference is something people still debate.