Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My condolences — he was fortunate that you came into his life.Shittersfull said:
Cats of every kind have my heart. Not long ago, I said goodbye to my own black cat. Theeb came to us as a stray and we gave him a home. He is deeply missed.
A photo of Whiskers would be great to see! I'll simply imagine that he/she is a catFlash-BCR said:
I'm a cat person...but the one who must be obeyed can't be around cats...so I've got a dog...and his name is whiskers...
A few weeks back, I put a photo of Whiskers in the random cat thread....Alex_9327 said:
A photo of Whiskers would be great to see! I'll simply imagine that he/she is a cat![]()
She turned up! What an adorable little cat she is!Flash-BCR said:
A few weeks back, I put a photo of Whiskers in the random cat thread....![]()
Technically she belongs to my girlfriend, though I'm the one she's bonded to...the two of us are a pair...Alex_9327 said:
She turned up! What an adorable little cat she is!![]()
Alex_9327 said:
My 3-year-old baby girl
View attachment 40792View attachment 40793View attachment 40794View attachment 40795View attachment 40798View attachment 40800View attachment 40799
Click to expand...
Whoever is operating the 'puppet cat' from inside the cabinet beneath that sink is a mystery to me, but the moment 'puppet cat' begins to speak....run....CNCCurrency said:
/
Cat: Have you finally finished messing around with that Niimbot of yours?Alex_9327 said:
My 3-year-old baby girl
View attachment 40798View attachment 40800View attachment 40799
Click to expand...
Anyone who never gets obeyed is allergic. There are 2 cats in my home. He stays somewhere else.Flash-BCR said:
I'm a cat person...but the one who must be obeyed can't be around cats...so I've got a dog...and his name is whiskers...