Black cat thread

Alex_9327

Explorer
Joined
Jun 30, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
My baby girl, 3 years old





507dd7eb27d8dda03996b193ddc0918e5a8bc6ee154dbc9fa3dafef9ca0144fe.webp


92cbd9892a53aea9c7423d882010b8da90a10ee4930d53215be53cff14e4806e.webp


73bed90046512876919df8b3e58ffe93b476766f347a33c14c00f88566e8fba5.webp


628d354da43a892dbbff1e8e58bb7b2b6169cfb0104e6ac82d021e087e342f52.webp


436ae78720a42ae4518114ea6b5c68210dc4ce65a40da9e206451df454c4b68c.webp


352e69cf2165a636d565f5b1309973cfbf7d1be8aa2c75a73405210892009359.webp


580483e966173dd89c0bc149f5ceab1e4db737df965b70321b4182ad862770ca.webp
 
Cats of every kind have my heart. Not long ago, I said goodbye to my own black cat. Theeb came to us as a stray and we gave him a home. He is deeply missed.
 
Shittersfull said:

Cats of every kind have my heart. Not long ago, I said goodbye to my own black cat. Theeb came to us as a stray and we gave him a home. He is deeply missed.
My condolences — he was fortunate that you came into his life.
 
Flash-BCR said:

I'm a cat person...but the one who must be obeyed can't be around cats...so I've got a dog...and his name is whiskers...
A photo of Whiskers would be great to see! I'll simply imagine that he/she is a cat 😼
 
Alex_9327 said:


My 3-year-old baby girl

View attachment 40792View attachment 40793View attachment 40794View attachment 40795View attachment 40798View attachment 40800View attachment 40799

Click to expand...
 
Flash-BCR said:

I'm a cat person...but the one who must be obeyed can't be around cats...so I've got a dog...and his name is whiskers...
Anyone who never gets obeyed is allergic. There are 2 cats in my home. He stays somewhere else. 🤣
 
Back
Top