Happy New Year! 


My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous.
Epithalon is also on my list to run later.
If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous.
Epithalon is also on my list to run later.
If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.