Beginning GHK-cu: alternatives to BPC-157?

PunkN

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
 
KPV does the job, and it's included in KLOW, which is a modified form of GLOW. I'm using it on its own and haven't had any problems at all.
 
When I mix GHK-cu, I use 3ml to reconstitute, move all of it into a fresh sterile 10ml vial, then pour in another 6ml of bac water. Injecting into the glute gives me no sting at all. As for substitutes for bpc/tb, I don't know of any.
 
KPV is certainly one option. Others mix GHK-Cu with epinephrine/lidocaine, or simply lidocaine.
 
PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
Keep in mind that roughly 5% of individuals โ€” give or take โ€” show no histamine response at all when using GHK-based peptides. Maybe you'll be one of them!
 
sean326 said:

When I mix GHK-cu, I use 3ml to reconstitute, move all of it into a fresh sterile 10ml vial, then pour in another 6ml of bac water. Injecting into the glute gives me no sting at all. As for substitutes for bpc/tb, I don't know of any.
When ghk-cu is used systemically, what does it do? So far I've only come across people who inject it into their faces.
 
Benji said:

sean326 said:

When I mix GHK-cu, I use 3ml to reconstitute, move all of it into a fresh sterile 10ml vial, then pour in another 6ml of bac water. Injecting into the glute gives me no sting at all. As for substitutes for bpc/tb, I don't know of any.
When ghk-cu is used systemically, what does it do? So far I've only come across people who inject it into their faces.
It helps with skin repair and reducing inflammation. https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/ghk-cu
 
PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
From what I know, dilution can help, though honestly I haven't personally used ghk-cu yet.
 
I'll throw in that BPC hasn't been tied to any elevated cancer risk in the research/studies out there. That's different from HGH and the secretagogues in its class.

There are a few pharmacokinetic ideas floating around about angiogenesis driving cancer risk, but the sole real study I managed to locate (done on rats) found no bump in tumor growth. And in toxicological work, LD1 couldn't even be reached, which is notable. (In plain terms, no dose was high enough to kill 1% of the test subjects.)

That said, I'll be upfront: research on this compound is extremely thin overall. So weigh that accordingly.
 
Chili777 said:

PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
Keep in mind that roughly 5% of individuals โ€” give or take โ€” show no histamine response at all when using GHK-based peptides. Maybe you'll be one of them!

PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
GHK-CU and KPV are what I take, and I havenโ€™t run into any problems. Maybe itโ€™s because I put the injection into my love handles, angled toward my butt, the way other people have mentioned. Epithalon is something Iโ€™ve just begun as well.
 
I've come across many remarks saying the stinging comes from copper that isn't bound, and that the solution is to introduce additional GHK. A number of sellers offer kits that contain GHK alone. I've been on KLOW for months and haven't felt any burn.

Isn't it TB rather than BCP that carries the cancer concern, with the danger being that already-present cancers grow faster?
 
FNG33 said:

I've come across many remarks saying the stinging comes from copper that isn't bound, and that the solution is to introduce additional GHK. A number of sellers offer kits that contain GHK alone. I've been on KLOW for months and haven't felt any burn.

Isn't it TB rather than BCP that carries the cancer concern, with the danger being that already-present cancers grow faster?
To reduce the ISR, one suggestion that gets repeated is adding GHK-Basic. Others argue the opposite โ€” that doing so weakens how well GHK-Cu works. Which line of reasoning holds up better is something I can't say.

As for TB-500 and BPC-157, the issue is that both of them drive angiogenesis, and the concern people raise is that any compound with that effect might, in theory, supply existing tumor cells and encourage them to grow. How much literature actually backs that up, I don't know either. Being cautious is the choice some people make. I'm aware of a few individuals who have personally had cancer (not merely cancer in the family) and who still take BPC-157 every day. My sense is that it boils down to how much risk you're willing to accept, and to your own read on the pharmacokinetics of extra blood flow potentially feeding tumor growth.
 
Sara360 said:

Chili777 said:

PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
Keep in mind that roughly 5% of individuals โ€” give or take โ€” show no histamine response at all when using GHK-based peptides. Maybe you'll be one of them!

PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
GHK-CU and KPV are what I take, and I havenโ€™t run into any problems. Maybe itโ€™s because I put the injection into my love handles, angled toward my butt, the way other people have mentioned. Epithalon is something Iโ€™ve just begun as well.

Are you taking epithalon alongside the GHK-cu and KPV?

And thank you to everyone who answered.
 
PunkN said:

Sara360 said:

Chili777 said:

PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
Keep in mind that roughly 5% of individuals โ€” give or take โ€” show no histamine response at all when using GHK-based peptides. Maybe you'll be one of them!

PunkN said:

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

My husband and I are about to begin GHK-cu. Cancer runs in his family, so I'm uneasy about him taking BCP157. Could we substitute something comparable? Ideally something that eases the sting. I have plenty of tattoos and a fairly high pain tolerance, yet the way people describe it still makes me nervous. ๐Ÿคฃ

Epithalon is also on my list to run later.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or personal experiences with any of these, I'd love to hear them.
GHK-CU and KPV are what I take, and I havenโ€™t run into any problems. Maybe itโ€™s because I put the injection into my love handles, angled toward my butt, the way other people have mentioned. Epithalon is something Iโ€™ve just begun as well.

Are you taking epithalon alongside the GHK-cu and KPV?

And thank you to everyone who answered.
I do the injections at the same time, though I use separate shots for each.
 
Back
Top