HolyTrinity said:
When I first got started, this is the peptide calculator I relied on. After the math clicks, you can handle it mentally. It's straightforward and simple to operate.
Calculate peptide dosages, reconstitution volumes and injection amounts quickly with this easy-to-use peptide calculator.
cellgenic.com
With a 5mg vial, 1ML of water is what I'd put in, and from there each 20 units on a syringe = 1mg. 0.5mg is 10 units. 1.5mg would be 30 units, and so on.
Also, have you picked up your Reta yet, or not? For the first few weeks, 5mg works well, but my guess is that after a month or so you'll titrate up to 1.5-2mg a week. If buying hasn't happened yet, I'd personally go with 10mg vials. Skip the 20-30+mg big vials for now, but when you work out cost per mg, 10's make more financial sense. Should you already have 5's, no problem. At the the end of the day, it's all Reta.