BAM 15 Log

lessthanhalf said:

The fact that you're feeling pronounced effects from doses below what I'd expect gives me some pause.

There's a very rough way to translate rodent doses into human ones: take 1/10th of the rodent mg/kg figure. Applying that, the 10mg/kg-100mg/kg range used in rodent research works out to a human equivalent of 1-10mg/kg, which for someone weighing 100kg comes to 100mg up to 1g per day. I won't claim this method is precise, but it generally lands you in the right ballpark, or at minimum the right order of magnitude.

Even so, running the numbers this way, the smallest dose used in mouse studies comes out to 1mg/kg/day, or 60 to 100mg/day in people - and all of that is based on oral administration. I went to the trouble of working this out because the animal data are interesting. Your reports, though, point to stronger effects at doses around 1/30th to 1/12th of the lowest figure I arrived at. Since heart rate is the simplest thing to measure, pushing it to 100 doesn't sound like a safe dose - though a placebo response is also possible, and that's exactly the trouble with n of 1 studies that aren't blinded. It also argues that dose-finding phase 1 trials genuinely ought to happen before anyone uses this in humans. Please don't take any of this as dosing advice; based on heart rate, it sounds like your doses are too high rather than too low. I've seen oral doses reported online ranging anywhere from 0.5mg to 200mg, and that spread is remarkably wide. Vendors sometimes intentionally sell drugs at low doses when they suspect there could be reasons to worry about adverse effects. The bulk of the animal work used oral dosing, and while bioavailability isn't especially high given how polar the molecule is, it isn't poor enough to account for a 12-100x shift between oral and parenteral routes.

If you do decide to go ahead, my suggestion would be to measure effects more systematically - particularly body temperature, blood pressure and heart rate, taken both before dosing for a baseline and afterward. And weight too. Any elevation in body temperature is a serious concern and means the dose is too high, and the same goes for a heart rate increase beyond 10 bpm or a rise in blood pressure. With enough measurements, hopefully non-drug influences like expectation or placebo would tend to fade and leave the results somewhat cleaner.
That's exactly why at first I doubted this could really be BAM 15...however, the vendor behind this research chemical is Mike Arnold, and it seems unlikely to me that they'd pass off counterfeit product.

Yeah, feeling such pronounced effects from what are considered "low" amounts caught me off guard, especially when others using 100mg or 200mg report nothing at all. Could be that I'm a hyper-responder, not sure.

Thanks for the guidance.
 
Day 8.

I've gone back up to 5mg. What's interesting is that the rise in heart rate (~100) and the thermal sensation are both noticeably less intense than they were at 3-4mg or during last week. Could it be that my body is gradually getting used to it?
 
Day 9

6mg was injected. A light warmth showed up around my ears and face. My system seems to be adapting to BAM 15, since the heart palpitations have currently stopped.

What stands out is that both today and yesterday, I also took CJC1295/Ipamorelin 250mcg at the same moment. In theory GHRH ought to raise heart rate, yet combining them appears to produce weaker effects than either one alone.
 
Day 10.

Raised the dosage to 10mg.

I'm not really feeling much warmth in my body. Heart rate is a bit up.

Going to check how it reacts on an empty stomach against a fed stomach during this week.
 
Day 11 (backlogged)

I chose to increase the dose by 20mg, and I took it without food.

A bit of warmth throughout my body, but no significant heart racing. By now, my system appears to have adjusted to it nicely.
 
Day13.

Took a chance today and went with 50mg. This time I put it into my thigh rather than the fat fold.

A slight warming sensation came on, and my vision went a little blurry for 3-4 minutes. There was also some pressure around my heart. Unlike the things people say online, BAM 15 actually does produce an effect like DNP, just at a far lower level.
 
Day14.

Wanted to try something a little different, so I went with 100mg total, divided across 3 injections: 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 at night.

Every injection, roughly 33mg, produced only a slightly stronger than mild warm feeling, although following the morning dose I felt extremely drowsy....that said, my workspace is pretty tight and doesn't get much air.
 
Day 15 (writing this up late for Friday)

Only managed 66mg because I forgot to pin on 3 occasions

Something I've picked up on: the spot where I inject occasionally puffs up slightly and stays that way for 2-3 days. Never got this kind of response from other injections, sermorelin included. No signs pointing to a bacterial infection.
 
Day 16.

100mg injected, divided into three shots.

Apart from swelling, no additional side effects. The swelling will likely subside within a few days,
 
Day 17.

The swelling from injections goes away on its own, though it sticks around for over 1 or 2 days. So I went with drinking 2mL (100mg) of the Bam 15 suspension mixed with water instead. Felt a tiny bit of warmth in my body, nothing else in terms of side effects.
 
lastresort said:

Day 17.

The swelling from injections goes away on its own, though it sticks around for over 1 or 2 days. So I went with drinking 2mL (100mg) of the Bam 15 suspension mixed with water instead. Felt a tiny bit of warmth in my body, nothing else in terms of side effects.
Do you have body fat percentage measurements from before and after this cycle?
 
Gt3294a said:

lastresort said:

Day 17.

The swelling from injections goes away on its own, though it sticks around for over 1 or 2 days. So I went with drinking 2mL (100mg) of the Bam 15 suspension mixed with water instead. Felt a tiny bit of warmth in my body, nothing else in terms of side effects.
Do you have body fat percentage measurements from before and after this cycle?
On day 30, I intend to get a DEXA scan, so yes
 
Day 18.

I drank 100mg of BAM 15 suspension in one go. Apart from a mild warming sensation, there was nothing to notice. It looks like my system is handling it fine.

I'm thinking about raising the amount to 150mg.
 
Day 19 (backlogged)

Came to with a fairly rough, overall tiredness lingering afterward.

Increased the dose to 150mg. A bit of perspiration.
 
I'm asking you to confirm that a person in your life is keeping an eye on you through all of this. Because if this thread suddenly goes quiet, my concern for you is going to spike hard.
 
Pocket said:

I'm asking you to confirm that a person in your life is keeping an eye on you through all of this. Because if this thread suddenly goes quiet, my concern for you is going to spike hard.
That thought crossed my mind too.
 
Back
Top