AlexSilver
Explorer
I picked up the Genetek 10ml and it’s been working nicely.
Still, does anyone know where to get SWFI for a comparable low price?
Still, does anyone know where to get SWFI for a comparable low price?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Indeed, a GB is currently underway for that.QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
The pH appears to be solid too..QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com mentions Aquascience quite a bit, yet when I checked https://aquascience.com/ I found nothing about https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com or the product we're talking about ...???QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
I'm not doubting what you're saying is true.Calm Logic said:
A group had the Aqua Science BAC tested at ILS Labs on July 1st. Every test they ran came back passing.
Is Tha Alkoholics who you mean?QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
indolent said:
https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com mentions Aquascience quite a bit, yet when I checked https://aquascience.com/ I found nothing about https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com or the product we're talking about ...???QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
Not sure what your HOCl costs are, but I picked up a device that produces it, and making it with that is easy. If you go through a lot of it, it could be worth buying. Around $120, I believe, though that was 2 years back. Works really well for disinfecting all sorts of stuff!!Skidude said:
The pH appears to be solid too..QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...
On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
Hospira runs roughly 15 cents weeklywranedrops said:
Not sure what your HOCl costs are, but I picked up a device that produces it, and making it with that is easy. If you go through a lot of it, it could be worth buying. Around $120, I believe, though that was 2 years back. Works really well for disinfecting all sorts of stuff!!Skidude said:
The pH appears to be solid too..QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...
On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
That's quite affordable. We put it to use for many purposes, and the concentration can be adjusted—diluted for skin or acne, more potent for deep disinfection compared with routine surface cleaning, and so on.Skidude said:
Hospira runs roughly 15 cents weeklywranedrops said:
Not sure what your HOCl costs are, but I picked up a device that produces it, and making it with that is easy. If you go through a lot of it, it could be worth buying. Around $120, I believe, though that was 2 years back. Works really well for disinfecting all sorts of stuff!!Skidude said:
The pH appears to be solid too..QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...
On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
Thanks for the pointer — I went ahead and placed an order for that BAC water, and it showed up fairly fast! Have you given yours a try yet? Once my new stash gets here, I'll be putting it to use.QueenMuntha said:
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land![]()
) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.
Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.
I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.
View attachment 12522
View attachment 12523
Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters
Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use
View attachment 12524
www.bacteriostaticwaters.com
Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
I've been on Lambda since May, and everything was okay up until today when a recon went wrong. I might look into a different choice before long.Bluebird31 said:
What do people make of lambda water?
Would Hospira be considered the gold standard?davefromfv said:
I've been on Lambda since May, and everything was okay up until today when a recon went wrong. I might look into a different choice before long.Bluebird31 said:
What do people make of lambda water?
I appreciate it!Calm Logic said:
Hospira BAC is available again for now, with a cap of 3 units per purchase:
https://injectionshop.com/sol-ba-diluent-30ml.html/
"Maximum of 3 per order, per day/24-hours. Coupons/discounts do not apply."
Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more. They also offer a promo code for 5 percent off other items: GLP1Chat
Peptide Test and Underground Supply still have it in stock too, at $16+. So my guess is that Hospira availability is becoming less bad again thanks to all the Hospira alternatives. But Hospira prices only keep rising.