Bac Water

At first I was buying BAC from UK-based peptide vendors online — stuff that came with testing and so on — but as soon as I understood what I was actually doing, I switched to Hospira.

After that I built up a modest little stockpile of Hospira. On top of that, though, I've been able to get hold of a far, far bigger supply of Genetek ampoules through indiamart sellers — more than I could ever realistically go through before the expiry dates hit, honestly lol

Thankfully, I haven't run into a single bad batch of BAC since I started either!
 
What’s everyone’s take on sites… maybe you’d describe it as a “depot” that only sells bac water? Supposedly every one has a QR code that links to a COA. Around $7 for 10ml when you get a kit.
 
While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

d59b74b84814acc325e85be244929cf905d332552c784f087e5fbabbb035c017.webp





18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png




Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png



www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
 
QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
Indeed, a GB is currently underway for that.
 

Attachments

  • 18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    206 KB · Views: 10
  • aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
The pH appears to be solid too..

It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...

On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
 

Attachments

  • 18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    206 KB · Views: 10
  • aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 10
A group had the Aqua Science BAC tested at ILS Labs on July 1st. Every test they ran came back passing.
 
QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com mentions Aquascience quite a bit, yet when I checked https://aquascience.com/ I found nothing about https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com or the product we're talking about ...???
 

Attachments

  • 18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    206 KB · Views: 10
  • aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 10
Calm Logic said:

A group had the Aqua Science BAC tested at ILS Labs on July 1st. Every test they ran came back passing.
I'm not doubting what you're saying is true.

That testing being mentioned on their site seems unlikely to me, though it's possible?
 
QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
Is Tha Alkoholics who you mean?
 

Attachments

  • 18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    206 KB · Views: 11
  • aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 10
indolent said:

QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com mentions Aquascience quite a bit, yet when I checked https://aquascience.com/ I found nothing about https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com or the product we're talking about ...???

That information appears on bacteriostaticwaters.com https://www.bacteriostaticwaters.com/pages/about

The MSDS also includes it https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0725/6919/2677/files/B0BCSRGSGL_-_SDS.pdf?v=1766882350





5a43f634c53514c6f3ae8d30c44d324e65bca07430a282701aed6b2aa6ff9147.webp
 
Skidude said:

QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
The pH appears to be solid too..

It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...

On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
Not sure what your HOCl costs are, but I picked up a device that produces it, and making it with that is easy. If you go through a lot of it, it could be worth buying. Around $120, I believe, though that was 2 years back. Works really well for disinfecting all sorts of stuff!!
 
wranedrops said:

Skidude said:

QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
The pH appears to be solid too..

It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...

On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
Not sure what your HOCl costs are, but I picked up a device that produces it, and making it with that is easy. If you go through a lot of it, it could be worth buying. Around $120, I believe, though that was 2 years back. Works really well for disinfecting all sorts of stuff!!
Hospira runs roughly 15 cents weekly
 
Skidude said:

wranedrops said:

Skidude said:

QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
The pH appears to be solid too..

It's amusing that their ad claims "3rd party tested" — I doubt they actually understand what that phrase entails...

On top of that, they display a side-by-side putting their bottle next to hospira.
Not sure what your HOCl costs are, but I picked up a device that produces it, and making it with that is easy. If you go through a lot of it, it could be worth buying. Around $120, I believe, though that was 2 years back. Works really well for disinfecting all sorts of stuff!!
Hospira runs roughly 15 cents weekly
That's quite affordable. We put it to use for many purposes, and the concentration can be adjusted—diluted for skin or acne, more potent for deep disinfection compared with routine surface cleaning, and so on.
 
Lambda water has also caught my attention. Herbilabs has come up in conversations on this topic, but before I make up my mind, I would need to see solid testing and documentation.
 
QueenMuntha said:

While placing a new order for my AquaCleanse Hypochlorous Acid today (I use it to clean my toothbrush and CPAP equipment), I stopped by the manufacturer's site (Aqua Science - their headquarters sit in the same city as The Best Damned Band In The Land 😁 🌰🔴⚪) and found out they also make and sell BACTERIOSTATIC RECONSTITUTION SOLUTION - 10ml and 30ml, priced very well, with free Continental US shipping.

Third-party tested, COAs included. This company has existed since 1983 and acts as the water management company for 15 states. Completely trustworthy.

I put in a trial order, despite not needing any BAC right now.

View attachment 12522




View attachment 12523



Order Reconstitution Solution 30mL - Free Shipping Made In USA – Bacteriostatic Waters



Shop all reconstitution solution. 99.1% deionized water, 0.9% benzyl alcohol. 30mL glass vials, multiple-use

View attachment 12524


www.bacteriostaticwaters.com

Their corporate site is here: https://aquascience.com/
Thanks for the pointer — I went ahead and placed an order for that BAC water, and it showed up fairly fast! Have you given yours a try yet? Once my new stash gets here, I'll be putting it to use.

On another note, I just noticed I sent my reply about hypochlorous acid (HOCl) to the wrong person (skidude). Not sure if that message reached you, so here's the short version: I've got a machine for it, it's super simple to produce, and you can mix it at different strengths depending on what you need it for. If you use HOCl regularly, it's absolutely worth buying. It's what we use as our primary sanitizer. All it takes is distilled water, salt, and white vinegar (listed as optional, though I add it every time to get the pH right), plus the machine. The kit I got also included a compound for making KOH (I haven't given that a try).
 

Attachments

  • 18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    18458923d5ffb0e99b66d8eacd106af46908f4a3ca9d652fcd44cf3b7ca7ca30.png
    206 KB · Views: 9
  • aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    aec5e7e1e1fd24a82207a677e25b8c007722e4e7927de703676dbc386c51c512.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 9
Hospira BAC is available again for now, with a cap of 3 units per purchase:


https://injectionshop.com/sol-ba-diluent-30ml.html/


"Maximum of 3 per order, per day/24-hours. Coupons/discounts do not apply."

Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more. They also offer a promo code for 5 percent off other items: GLP1Chat

Peptide Test and Underground Supply still have it in stock too, at $16+. So my guess is that Hospira availability is becoming less bad again thanks to all the Hospira alternatives. But Hospira prices only keep rising.
 
Bluebird31 said:

What do people make of lambda water?
I've been on Lambda since May, and everything was okay up until today when a recon went wrong. I might look into a different choice before long.
 
davefromfv said:

Bluebird31 said:

What do people make of lambda water?
I've been on Lambda since May, and everything was okay up until today when a recon went wrong. I might look into a different choice before long.
Would Hospira be considered the gold standard?
 
Calm Logic said:

Hospira BAC is available again for now, with a cap of 3 units per purchase:


https://injectionshop.com/sol-ba-diluent-30ml.html/


"Maximum of 3 per order, per day/24-hours. Coupons/discounts do not apply."

Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more. They also offer a promo code for 5 percent off other items: GLP1Chat

Peptide Test and Underground Supply still have it in stock too, at $16+. So my guess is that Hospira availability is becoming less bad again thanks to all the Hospira alternatives. But Hospira prices only keep rising.
I appreciate it!
 
Back
Top