Bluebird31
Explorer
What do people make of lambda water?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A while back I picked up a case of Nexus through a GB, paying either $25 or $35. The testing results were favorable, pH included.amosmylove said:
In a group buy I was just part of, we put it to a vote for which bac water we'd want if hospira wasn't available, using thumbs up or down based on preference. Lambda came in second by only a few thumbs, though it also got more thumbs down than the option we ended up choosing, nexus aminos bac. I've only heard positive things about both, but so far I've personally stuck with hospira. Once the nexus aminos arrives in the next couple weeks, I'll give it a try.
I can share who the supplier is. Send me a DM, since I’m not sure whether posting that publicly is permitted here.MeanSteve said:
I'll stick with this approach.
Lambda's prices just don't measure up.
On top of that, my BAC usage is higher than average.
In my opinion, the 10mL ampules from Genetek are a good option.MeanSteve said:
I'll stick with this approach.
Lambda's prices just don't measure up.
On top of that, my BAC usage is higher than average.
I've been on that too, honestly. When I first began and was picking up pep one vial at a time, I grabbed some of it. The PH came back fine, and each one was just a 10ml vial. With a code I had, the discount came to 40%, which worked out to roughly $10.00 per vial. I picked up 4 of those, and after that I got around 15 bottles of Hospra prior to the price climbing.Kitty Paws said:
When I first began, the BAC water I used came from amino club. I'm nearing month 3 now, and it's worked perfectly for reconstituting everything up to this point. Even so, I'm considering picking up a fresh vial — yes, it's kept in the fridge, but still. Maybe this sounds dumb, but the expiration date on BAC water escapes me; I'm guessing it remains usable for at least a few months? I'll begin hunting for some hospirac BAC water.
Yeah, it's been fine on my end as well. That said, I'm looking to switch over to Hospira at some point, because I've read that hospitals rely on it.Mr. B said:
I've been on that too, honestly. When I first began and was picking up pep one vial at a time, I grabbed some of it. The PH came back fine, and each one was just a 10ml vial. With a code I had, the discount came to 40%, which worked out to roughly $10.00 per vial. I picked up 4 of those, and after that I got around 15 bottles of Hospra prior to the price climbing.Kitty Paws said:
When I first began, the BAC water I used came from amino club. I'm nearing month 3 now, and it's worked perfectly for reconstituting everything up to this point. Even so, I'm considering picking up a fresh vial — yes, it's kept in the fridge, but still. Maybe this sounds dumb, but the expiration date on BAC water escapes me; I'm guessing it remains usable for at least a few months? I'll begin hunting for some hospirac BAC water.
I've come across a few resellers on TG, but testing for their 30 mL vials hasn't shown up anywhere—just the 10 mL plastic ampules.Torque said:
For Genetek, does a US supplier exist, or does everything originate from IndiaMART?
I've also been going with genetek. That EU reseller over on Stg has put them through testing.Blueeyedme said:
In my opinion, the 10mL ampules from Genetek are a good option.MeanSteve said:
I'll stick with this approach.
Lambda's prices just don't measure up.
On top of that, my BAC usage is higher than average.