Bac Water

My take: I'm on hospira myself, and my usage is so minimal that price is irrelevant to me—I'll stick with it.

In that other thread you're in about bac, folks have reported no problems and generally good feedback on lambda. A "failed" endotoxin result for lambda was mentioned, but glancing at the numbers, I can't see how the EUs listed would count as a fail—though it's early and I haven't had enough coffee yet...
 
Once my hospira supply is gone — which won't be for another year or two — I plan to give it a shot. Amsco is about to raise the price of a 25 pack of hospira to $500, and I'd bet other vendors will follow. Before long, the bac water could end up costing more than the peptide itself.
 
What came back when you looked up "Lambda" here? Here's what people had to say.




Search results for query: Lambda





051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
In a group buy I was just part of, we put it to a vote for which bac water we'd want if hospira wasn't available, using thumbs up or down based on preference. Lambda came in second by only a few thumbs, though it also got more thumbs down than the option we ended up choosing, nexus aminos bac. I've only heard positive things about both, but so far I've personally stuck with hospira. Once the nexus aminos arrives in the next couple weeks, I'll give it a try.
 
amosmylove said:

In a group buy I was just part of, we put it to a vote for which bac water we'd want if hospira wasn't available, using thumbs up or down based on preference. Lambda came in second by only a few thumbs, though it also got more thumbs down than the option we ended up choosing, nexus aminos bac. I've only heard positive things about both, but so far I've personally stuck with hospira. Once the nexus aminos arrives in the next couple weeks, I'll give it a try.
A while back I picked up a case of Nexus through a GB, paying either $25 or $35. The testing results were favorable, pH included.
 
MeanSteve said:

I'll stick with this approach.

Lambda's prices just don't measure up.

On top of that, my BAC usage is higher than average.
I can share who the supplier is. Send me a DM, since I’m not sure whether posting that publicly is permitted here.
 
When I first began, the BAC water I used came from amino club. I'm nearing month 3 now, and it's worked perfectly for reconstituting everything up to this point. Even so, I'm considering picking up a fresh vial — yes, it's kept in the fridge, but still. Maybe this sounds dumb, but the expiration date on BAC water escapes me; I'm guessing it remains usable for at least a few months? I'll begin hunting for some hospirac BAC water.
 
MeanSteve said:

I'll stick with this approach.

Lambda's prices just don't measure up.

On top of that, my BAC usage is higher than average.
In my opinion, the 10mL ampules from Genetek are a good option.
 
Lambda has been fine in my case, and plenty of other people say the same. Most of what I've used has come from Hospira, though. Once my Hospira supply is gone, I intend to move over to Genetek. Even after paying for shipping out of India, it comes out a lot less expensive than Lambda.
 
Kitty Paws said:

When I first began, the BAC water I used came from amino club. I'm nearing month 3 now, and it's worked perfectly for reconstituting everything up to this point. Even so, I'm considering picking up a fresh vial — yes, it's kept in the fridge, but still. Maybe this sounds dumb, but the expiration date on BAC water escapes me; I'm guessing it remains usable for at least a few months? I'll begin hunting for some hospirac BAC water.
I've been on that too, honestly. When I first began and was picking up pep one vial at a time, I grabbed some of it. The PH came back fine, and each one was just a 10ml vial. With a code I had, the discount came to 40%, which worked out to roughly $10.00 per vial. I picked up 4 of those, and after that I got around 15 bottles of Hospra prior to the price climbing.
 
Mr. B said:

Kitty Paws said:

When I first began, the BAC water I used came from amino club. I'm nearing month 3 now, and it's worked perfectly for reconstituting everything up to this point. Even so, I'm considering picking up a fresh vial — yes, it's kept in the fridge, but still. Maybe this sounds dumb, but the expiration date on BAC water escapes me; I'm guessing it remains usable for at least a few months? I'll begin hunting for some hospirac BAC water.
I've been on that too, honestly. When I first began and was picking up pep one vial at a time, I grabbed some of it. The PH came back fine, and each one was just a 10ml vial. With a code I had, the discount came to 40%, which worked out to roughly $10.00 per vial. I picked up 4 of those, and after that I got around 15 bottles of Hospra prior to the price climbing.
Yeah, it's been fine on my end as well. That said, I'm looking to switch over to Hospira at some point, because I've read that hospitals rely on it.
 
I've been on Genetek 10ml ampoules for 6 months, and this BAC water has been excellent—zero problems so far. Ampoules also give me a bit more confidence that the contents haven't been messed with or concocted by a seller or middleman: you know, filling a vial with water, popping in a stopper, then crimping a flip top on in 3 min. That's the main reason I avoid vials and vendor BAC.
 
Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same place. Lately I've been looking at several suppliers, and the prices look fair. I've also come across some good comments regarding their testing and consistency. I'm still digging into it myself, but so far they look like an interesting possibility.
 
For Genetek, does a US supplier exist, or does everything originate from IndiaMART?
 
Torque said:

For Genetek, does a US supplier exist, or does everything originate from IndiaMART?
I've come across a few resellers on TG, but testing for their 30 mL vials hasn't shown up anywhere—just the 10 mL plastic ampules.

On my end, the Hospira reseller I go through charges $14 for Hospira and $5 for the saline BAC Hospira. For my money, saline BAC Hospira beats Genetek BAC in most cases, with a few exceptions such as reta (that said, some R10 does reconstitute visibly fine using 3mL of saline BAC).
 
Blueeyedme said:

MeanSteve said:

I'll stick with this approach.

Lambda's prices just don't measure up.

On top of that, my BAC usage is higher than average.
In my opinion, the 10mL ampules from Genetek are a good option.
I've also been going with genetek. That EU reseller over on Stg has put them through testing.

Vendor bac has never given me any trouble, though waiting around for a bad outcome before doing anything is kind of dumb. Safe bac only costs a few dollars.
 
For the most part, hospira has been my go-to. A tg vendor sold me some 10ml at one point, and it worked without issue. I've also gone through some 3ml kits from a vendor. At this point I've picked up some nacl bac water, and I plan to use a portion of it with my tirz.
 
Back
Top