Gr33dyOctopus said:
fukuz said:
Thee Oohwee said:
Waddup pepper fam.
46, male, 5'11", 178lbs currently.
Reta 10mg is what I'm running, and I'll stick with it another 3 months. Roughly 15lbs is what I'd like to turn into lean muscle mass. Gym 5x/week, and daily I'm getting in as much protein as I can. Still, there's a final target I have in mind, and I want to talk through various strategies.
For maintenance, dropping to a smaller Reta dose isn't something I want. And quitting abruptly, so to speak, isn't appealing either.
Going back to Tirz at 5mg/week for maintenance and just riding it on out til the wheels fall off is what I'm considering.
What do y'all suggest? For those who've moved into maintenance and kept a healthy weight, what has worked for y'all?
So from what I'm reading in this thread... nobody actually quits reta/tiz entirely without adding some other compound in?
A few people do manage it.
Take me, for instance: I'm down more than 100 pounds. Right now I'm pausing glp1s because of a medical.procedure, and my appetite is screaming at me to eat EVERYTHING. Whether you can handle it comes down to willpower and personal strength. If you're able to pick the right foods and portions while off glp1s, then more power to you.
The thing is, a lot of folks on this site have..... complicated relationships with food and with choosing what to eat, and they rely on that crutch. I'm one of them. At this moment I'm clearly not making smart choices and I'm eating stuff I hadn't touched in almost a year.