bogardbilla
Explorer
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice work. I'm nearly there too, and I can't wait. Sure, the weight and BMI numbers matter, but getting there without all that anxiety? That's amazing!bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Nice work! That must feel amazing!bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Beyond that, I also use several other peptides: Tesamorelin, Ipamorelin, and GHK-Cu + KPV.zexze said:
That's great! Are you only taking Reta?
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
What a fantastic achievement!bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
CNCCurrency said:
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Nice job, keepbogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
The title had me puzzled.CNCCurrency said:
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Right behind you. My BMI came in at 30.3 today, which leaves me just barely above the overweight cutoff. With any luck, that'll happen by next week at the latest.bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
On top of that, because of those magical Asian powders I've been taking, there's no butt left on me to cause any mix-ups!BNLFL said:
The title had me puzzled.CNCCurrency said:
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.![]()
Hang in there, buddy. For an entire month, I kept sitting at roughly 5lbs over that threshold lol80s.diver said:
Right behind you. My BMI came in at 30.3 today, which leaves me just barely above the overweight cutoff. With any luck, that'll happen by next week at the latest.bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Way to go on hitting this milestone!!bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
NICE WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!bogardbilla said:
After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.