At Last, I've Crossed Into Overweight

bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Nice work. I'm nearly there too, and I can't wait. Sure, the weight and BMI numbers matter, but getting there without all that anxiety? That's amazing!
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
What a fantastic achievement!
 
Great job on dropping the weight! That's amazing! That weekly average is wild....

Being overweight sure beats being obese.

BMI was never designed to diagnose individuals. I also just crossed into overweight recently and I'm not sure I'll ever reach normal..... but I never considered myself fully normal anyway 😂🤣😂
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Nice job, keep

Going strong
 
CNCCurrency said:

bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?
The title had me puzzled. 🤣
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Right behind you. My BMI came in at 30.3 today, which leaves me just barely above the overweight cutoff. With any luck, that'll happen by next week at the latest.
 
BNLFL said:

CNCCurrency said:

bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Well done for marking being overweight as a win, I suppose?
The title had me puzzled. 🤣
On top of that, because of those magical Asian powders I've been taking, there's no butt left on me to cause any mix-ups!
 
80s.diver said:

bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Right behind you. My BMI came in at 30.3 today, which leaves me just barely above the overweight cutoff. With any luck, that'll happen by next week at the latest.
Hang in there, buddy. For an entire month, I kept sitting at roughly 5lbs over that threshold lol
 
Nice work. Moving from 7xl down to size L made me really happy. When you look at long-term health, shifting from obese to overweight cuts out the most serious dangers, even if no further weight comes off—so that's absolutely something to celebrate.
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Way to go on hitting this milestone!! 🎉 BMI may be a flawed metric, but I bet it feels good to at last fall inside that (extremely warped) category. 💪
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
NICE WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top