BubbaZ
Explorer
April was my 60th birthday. Lifting has been a regular habit for several years now. Even so, my age is showing (Tirz-related muscle loss probably plays a part too). These days a one mile walk plus a session leaves me wiped out for the remainder of the day.
JEFit has always been my tool for building and tracking routines, though I'm now considering whether I need something that factors age into the programming. Scrolling the App Store turns up mostly chair-based options. No disrespect intended to anyone, that just isn't where I am. I want to keep lifting, with the plan adjusted.
Has anyone found anything that fits?
JEFit has always been my tool for building and tracking routines, though I'm now considering whether I need something that factors age into the programming. Scrolling the App Store turns up mostly chair-based options. No disrespect intended to anyone, that just isn't where I am. I want to keep lifting, with the plan adjusted.
Has anyone found anything that fits?