Anyone With Experience Injecting 5-Amino-1MQ?

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
 
Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.
 
faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
 
I've been using 5 Amino 1MQ subcutaneously at 1mg when needed, and it gave me a solid energy lift. Its half life is quite short—6 hours, I believe—but that's sufficient for me. I mixed it with bac water and never experienced any injection site lumps or discomfort. I really like it, though I often forget to dose it, or I only use it when I'm feeling fatigued or low on energy.
 
I picked up 3g of powder from a retail website and used 50-100mg orally, which gave me a solid energy lift. I've gone months without any, and tracking down the powder has been almost impossible. At last I managed to get those 30mg from a known supplier- today is only day 3, and while the effects are clear, they aren't as strong. Tomorrow I plan to take 60mg- and I'm thinking about splitting it into an a.m. dose and an early afternoon dose as well.

Edit to add: I'm also using Reta and ss-31. And I feel they work really well together!!
 
To me, this compound seems to do nothing beyond a placebo effect. The amounts people typically take are far below what you would get by converting the animal study doses to human equivalents.

I went as high as 50 mg per day via injection and noticed zero effects.
 
Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.
 
faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.
 
Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.
In the morning, and I will
 
faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.
In the morning, and I will
What has the oral 5amino been like for you up to this point?
 
Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.
In the morning, and I will
What has the oral 5amino been like for you up to this point?
It's still working for me. My routine is 60mg each morning, and on days when I want an extra boost I'll take another 20mg later in the day — though I've never made it a daily habit of 80 because things already feel fine at my current level. All in all, the effect is a mild yet clear uptick in energy, and it's smooth rather than edgy. Pretty soon I'm going to take 2-4 weeks off, mainly to check whether I notice any obvious decline.
 
faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

faloppi said:

Steve_Burns said:

I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.

That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.
In the morning, and I will
What has the oral 5amino been like for you up to this point?
It's still working for me. My routine is 60mg each morning, and on days when I want an extra boost I'll take another 20mg later in the day — though I've never made it a daily habit of 80 because things already feel fine at my current level. All in all, the effect is a mild yet clear uptick in energy, and it's smooth rather than edgy. Pretty soon I'm going to take 2-4 weeks off, mainly to check whether I notice any obvious decline.
That's encouraging. I've got the identical 30mg pills that you have, so I'm eager to try them out.
 
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

My 500mg injectable kit just arrived. I mixed it using 1ml of hospira, which was before I learned about the bacterial issue. A 12.5mg intramuscular shot went into the delt. Zero pain.

There was a small amount of bleeding, though I couldn't say whether it was blood or 5am escaping. No soreness or irritation whatsoever.

Getting ready to hit some cardio now. What's the general take on this compound?
 
I began at 5mg/day roughly 2 weeks back. Planning an 8-week run. What I want isn't the energy boost—it's the fat-loss action in adipose tissue and the reduction in fat cell size, now that a huge amount of weight is gone. If only I were a rat and could take rat-sized doses...I'm pretty sure I already appear leaner, and multiple people I run into several times a week have said something about it...it's strange, like 70 pounds came off with no remarks, yet this week I look thinner?
 
Back
Top