Steve_Burns
Explorer
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
lastresort said:
Which biomarkers shifted during 5-amino-1mQ?
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.Steve_Burns said:
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.faloppi said:
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.Steve_Burns said:
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
In the morning, and I willSteve_Burns said:
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.faloppi said:
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.Steve_Burns said:
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
Should someone go straight back to 5 mg, or build the dose up gradually?Mr. Blonde said:
That’s exactly my approach. Planning to start a 2nd round once I’m back from vacation.chewonmysac said:
5mg every day. Fasted, first thing in the morning.
Run it for 6-8 weeks. After each cycle, break for a month. Great pep.
Before starting any new substance, it's always advisable to begin with a small test dose of 1mg or less.lastresort said:
Picked up several vials of 5-amino-1MQ. For someone just starting out, would injecting 15mg be excessive?
What has the oral 5amino been like for you up to this point?faloppi said:
In the morning, and I willSteve_Burns said:
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.faloppi said:
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.Steve_Burns said:
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
It's still working for me. My routine is 60mg each morning, and on days when I want an extra boost I'll take another 20mg later in the day — though I've never made it a daily habit of 80 because things already feel fine at my current level. All in all, the effect is a mild yet clear uptick in energy, and it's smooth rather than edgy. Pretty soon I'm going to take 2-4 weeks off, mainly to check whether I notice any obvious decline.Steve_Burns said:
What has the oral 5amino been like for you up to this point?faloppi said:
In the morning, and I willSteve_Burns said:
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.faloppi said:
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.Steve_Burns said:
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?
That's encouraging. I've got the identical 30mg pills that you have, so I'm eager to try them out.faloppi said:
It's still working for me. My routine is 60mg each morning, and on days when I want an extra boost I'll take another 20mg later in the day — though I've never made it a daily habit of 80 because things already feel fine at my current level. All in all, the effect is a mild yet clear uptick in energy, and it's smooth rather than edgy. Pretty soon I'm going to take 2-4 weeks off, mainly to check whether I notice any obvious decline.Steve_Burns said:
What has the oral 5amino been like for you up to this point?faloppi said:
In the morning, and I willSteve_Burns said:
I appreciate you coming back with an update. Is your dose taken in the morning or at night? I haven't decided yet whether to go with the oral version or the subq version of this compound. Let me know once a few weeks have passed if anything major stands out.faloppi said:
Week 2 for me now. During week 1 I took 30mg daily (their test came back at 39mg), then bumped to 45mg in week 2 (1 whole plus 1 halved, so roughly 60mg). The effects are mild, though I do feel fairly good — slightly sharper and with more energy. It's far too early to say whether body composition has shifted at all. My plan for next week is 2 pills daily, roughly 80mg, and I intend to cap it there (as noted earlier, the suggested oral range is 50-100, and from a cost and planning angle I'd rather not exceed 2 per day). I'll check in again after a few more weeks. Right now I'm unsure about reordering, but I don't regret giving it a try.Steve_Burns said:
faloppi said:
I began using 5-Amino via subcutaneous injection, and what's struck me is how little discussion there is — here or on other platforms — about reactions at the injection site. To start with, information about how well it dissolves in various solutions is inconsistent, and some people opt for standard Nacl rather than bac. According to some AI, dmso should be used as a co-solvent. After asking around on STG and other TG forums, it appears the majority still go with bac. My dose was roughly 5mg per subq injection, and truthfully I felt fantastic, but the lumps (firm and sore) along with bruising on my thighs are a reaction the likes of which I've never encountered from injecting anything (it doesn't resemble a Tesa/CJC reaction; I haven't used Mots-C, though based on what I've read those reactions seem somewhat different — not tied to histamine — but I can't speak from personal experience). Based on other research online, this might be connected to how poorly it dissolves in water (strictly speaking it's a small molecule, not a peptide). So because of that, I've now moved to the oral 30mg version (purchased from a known vendor), and since research indicates bioavailability sits at ~38%, that could work out to roughly 10-12mg subq. It's too soon to judge how it's going, but I'm not getting that immediate boost I had with subq. In a few weeks I'll come back and share how it's working for me, if there's anything noticeable.Steve_Burns said:
I'm curious if anyone here has used the oral form and what they thought of it. What dose did you take? I've seen a vendor offering it as pills, and I'm unsure whether to buy.
That's curious. When I used Mots-C at 5mg, I ended up with firm lumps. If the 30mg tablets come from the same supplier, that's probably who we're both dealing with. So it seems like it might just be money down the drain?