Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Another thing worth checking out is a buzzer or alarm that goes off when the temperature falls. Years back I picked one up for my deep freezer, and when something goes wrong it alerts me. I'd bet they don't cost much, and they give you peace of mind, right?Gohengrin said:
My mini fridge stopped working for 2 weeks and I had no idea. I still used the reta.
That made me wonder, are there people out there who never refrigerate after recon?
proof?390120 said:
Did it still work?
In theory, it will break down quickly and lose potency, so even if you don’t feel any negative effects, it may have had no effect once injected into your body. I wouldn’t take that chance and would just refrigerate it regardless
That's a really solid point.indolent said:
As @DjJoshua mentioned, Big Pharma permits a stretch at room temperature. Whether that applies to multi-dose injectors sold in certain markets, I'm not sure.
IMO contamination worries me more than degradation. My guess is that sterility holds up for a couple of weeks at room temp—think fridge breakdowns or days spent traveling—if you're using bacteriostatic water and sanitizing surfaces properly with alcohol swabs. Still, keeping it cold is the better option.