Anyone Using PEG-MGF?

wonttellyou

Explorer
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Slovakia
Has anyone here tried it and noticed muscle mass gains purely from that? Do you stack it with anything? Did your heart enlarge?
 
I've run it twice, each time for 6 weeks, with 2 months off in between. During that break I did a Sust cycle alongside igf-1DES. I gained 12kgs. My arms reached 20inches, and my forearms hit 15.5inches. The pump and vascularity were crazy.
 
i know nothing at all about peg-mgf going in. came across a clip discussing a reseller outfit that was cooking up its own "glp-4" by mixing it into reta, and my reaction was "wtf is PEG?" — and then i find this.

make your heart enlarge? same deal as those myostatin blocking peptides? no thank you...although 1 test probably wouldnt do any harm? lol
 
From what I've gathered, the cardiomyopathy issues seem tied to pushing GH signaling too far, usually when IGF is added on top. MGF itself, though, hardly ever seems to be the culprit—that's my take from the material I've gone through. Also, "peg" simply means pegylated; that modification can be applied to any compound.
 
Meritocrat said:

I've run it twice, each time for 6 weeks, with 2 months off in between. During that break I did a Sust cycle alongside igf-1DES. I gained 12kgs. My arms reached 20inches, and my forearms hit 15.5inches. The pump and vascularity were crazy.
Coming off what? 😛
 
@Smiter is the person to ask when it comes to PEG-MGF.

From what I gathered looking into it a bit, the feedback tends to be positive overall. 🤷‍♂️

For some people, the one downside is that it has to be injected IM, which stings more than the subq shots they're used to.

Separate question: my V4 pen arrived, but the liquid comes out really slowly. Does that happen normally?
 
dancs said:

@Smiter is the person to ask when it comes to PEG-MGF.

From what I gathered looking into it a bit, the feedback tends to be positive overall. 🤷‍♂️

For some people, the one downside is that it has to be injected IM, which stings more than the subq shots they're used to.

Separate question: my V4 pen arrived, but the liquid comes out really slowly. Does that happen normally?
My own shots went subq, apart from the arms, where it ended up being IM without me meaning it to.
 
wonttellyou said:

Doesn't that just come with the territory?
That's true, though from what I hear, IM is where it delivers the best results. 🤷‍♂️

IGF-1 DES, as far as I know, offers comparable advantages, but it's unquestionably IM and aimed at a specific spot.
 
wonttellyou said:

Doesn't that just come with the territory?
What I believe you're getting at is whether it acts system-wide, and that's fair — it can be largely system-wide, provided we're talking about a long half-life variant such as PEG-MGF, in which case the answer is yes. With DES, on the other hand, the approach is to pin it directly into the muscle group you just trained, so that as much of it as possible gets used by the receptors and cells in that region, and given a half-life of just 30 minutes, that should be enough for it to do its job.

Agreed, though PEG-MGF does act system-wide. Across the 48 hour window following each shot, I'd fill the time with plenty of compound movements and full-body training.
 
wonttellyou said:

Isn't the timing supposed to be immediately post-workout? I keep seeing contradictory stuff about this!
Not in my case... since its half life runs 48-72 hours, my peg-mgf goes subq into the belly... as for igf-1 des, that one I pin locally ahead of training... the point being to get the most anabolic signaling possible across that 30 minute half life
 
Back
Top