Anyone Tried H Sodium Chloride With Bac?

WLBLD

Explorer
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
Location
GA
Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
 
WLBLD said:

Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
Not me searching Google for answers and stumbling on this thread with no replies lmaooo

From what I know, Saline/Sodium Chloride isn't compatible with Reta

I showed up here hoping to find info about whether it works with GHK-Cu/GLOW/KLOW
 
Ruckus4519 said:

WLBLD said:

Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
Not me searching Google for answers and stumbling on this thread with no replies lmaooo

From what I know, Saline/Sodium Chloride isn't compatible with Reta

I showed up here hoping to find info about whether it works with GHK-Cu/GLOW/KLOW
From what I've gathered, it works for Tirz but not Reta. The regular brand version does, though sourcing it has become somewhat more difficult lately.
 
Yep. I've been trying to figure out whether it pairs fine with the light green capped Hospira vials. Somewhere I came across a mention that it's compatible with GHK-CU, and apparently it can even reduce the stinging.

I'm thinking about giving it a go, but as you mentioned, BAC has become tough to get lately. The prices have jumped like crazy as well.
 
WLBLD said:

Ruckus4519 said:

WLBLD said:

Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
Not me searching Google for answers and stumbling on this thread with no replies lmaooo

From what I know, Saline/Sodium Chloride isn't compatible with Reta

I showed up here hoping to find info about whether it works with GHK-Cu/GLOW/KLOW
From what I've gathered, it works for Tirz but not Reta. The regular brand version does, though sourcing it has become somewhat more difficult lately.
I had the same impression.
 
Ruckus4519 said:

Yep. I've been trying to figure out whether it pairs fine with the light green capped Hospira vials. Somewhere I came across a mention that it's compatible with GHK-CU, and apparently it can even reduce the stinging.

I'm thinking about giving it a go, but as you mentioned, BAC has become tough to get lately. The prices have jumped like crazy as well.
Yep, the idea is that it cancels out the sting or burning from specific compounds it works with. And those light green caps come at a noticeably lower cost too — I've spotted them priced around 6 something.
 
Using sodium chloride bac water to mix GHK-cu so it doesn't sting never crossed my mind. That logic tracks. From what I know, the injection shop charges $9 for them. My problem is that I still have 29 vials left, each 100mg, which means one vial lasts me close to 2 months. Would that cause any degradation, though?
 
Back
Top