Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not me searching Google for answers and stumbling on this thread with no replies lmaoooWLBLD said:
Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
From what I've gathered, it works for Tirz but not Reta. The regular brand version does, though sourcing it has become somewhat more difficult lately.Ruckus4519 said:
Not me searching Google for answers and stumbling on this thread with no replies lmaoooWLBLD said:
Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
From what I know, Saline/Sodium Chloride isn't compatible with Reta
I showed up here hoping to find info about whether it works with GHK-Cu/GLOW/KLOW
I had the same impression.WLBLD said:
From what I've gathered, it works for Tirz but not Reta. The regular brand version does, though sourcing it has become somewhat more difficult lately.Ruckus4519 said:
Not me searching Google for answers and stumbling on this thread with no replies lmaoooWLBLD said:
Has anyone given H Sodium Chloride w Bac a shot? I came across something saying it hurts less. (Using for R or TR)
From what I know, Saline/Sodium Chloride isn't compatible with Reta
I showed up here hoping to find info about whether it works with GHK-Cu/GLOW/KLOW
Yep, the idea is that it cancels out the sting or burning from specific compounds it works with. And those light green caps come at a noticeably lower cost too — I've spotted them priced around 6 something.Ruckus4519 said:
Yep. I've been trying to figure out whether it pairs fine with the light green capped Hospira vials. Somewhere I came across a mention that it's compatible with GHK-CU, and apparently it can even reduce the stinging.
I'm thinking about giving it a go, but as you mentioned, BAC has become tough to get lately. The prices have jumped like crazy as well.