Anyone stocking cosmetic-grade GHK-Cu?

derekd419

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Mansfield, Ohio
My go-to source BFF isn't answering, and MIX has nothing left, so I'm asking here: is there a trustworthy seller with cosmetic GHK-Cu available at the moment? Thanks 🫡
 
derekd419 said:

My go-to source BFF isn't answering, and MIX has nothing left, so I'm asking here: is there a trustworthy seller with cosmetic GHK-Cu available at the moment? Thanks 🫡
It can also be found with smaller sellers such as ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️, R&T, Goodies, as well as group buy resellers.
 
I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
 
miameow said:

I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestion
 
derekd419 said:

miameow said:

I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestion
The minimum for a retail order from him is $800.
 
J5, Indigo, and Divine currently keep US inventory. There are certainly others I’ve come across, though these are the ones I can recall right now. If you want further information, send me a DM—that’s the only thing I’ll share openly regarding those groups.
 
derekd419 said:

miameow said:

I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestion
Did you end up finding a way to reach them? I'm aware of a site that lists a contact email right on its homepage, but I still haven't gotten any response. utherpeptide.com
 
Stayinalive said:

derekd419 said:

miameow said:

I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestion
Did you end up finding a way to reach them? I'm aware of a site that lists a contact email right on its homepage, but I still haven't gotten any response. utherpeptide.com

That site isn't Uther's. It's a scam.
 
Back
Top