derekd419
Explorer
My go-to source BFF isn't answering, and MIX has nothing left, so I'm asking here: is there a trustworthy seller with cosmetic GHK-Cu available at the moment? Thanks 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It can also be found with smaller sellers such asderekd419 said:
My go-to source BFF isn't answering, and MIX has nothing left, so I'm asking here: is there a trustworthy seller with cosmetic GHK-Cu available at the moment? Thanks![]()
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestionmiameow said:
I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
The minimum for a retail order from him is $800.derekd419 said:
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestionmiameow said:
I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
https://nexaph.com/product/ghk-cu-cosmetic-kit/derekd419 said:
My go-to source BFF isn't answering, and MIX has nothing left, so I'm asking here: is there a trustworthy seller with cosmetic GHK-Cu available at the moment? Thanks![]()
Did you end up finding a way to reach them? I'm aware of a site that lists a contact email right on its homepage, but I still haven't gotten any response. utherpeptide.comderekd419 said:
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestionmiameow said:
I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.
Stayinalive said:
Did you end up finding a way to reach them? I'm aware of a site that lists a contact email right on its homepage, but I still haven't gotten any response. utherpeptide.comderekd419 said:
The Uther name rings a bell, but I have had zero luck tracking down their Telegram or any way to reach them. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the suggestionmiameow said:
I'm fairly certain Uther stocks GHK-Cu as well as AHK-Cu out of their US warehouse, if going through a pep vendor is what you're after. Beyond that, you'll find these all over the place — group buys, resellers, alibaba, you name it. Also, PGB is supposed to restock shortly. It's already on the way.