Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
PayPal is accepted by them tooMyfathersbastard said:
WBS accepts Alipay now. Honestly, it's pretty much the same thing as PayPal. I made an account, got my ID verified, and within an hour I was all set.
PayPal is listed on their site, but as of the past couple of weeks they've stopped taking it. The listings just haven't been changed yet.catrix said:
PayPal is accepted by them tooMyfathersbastard said:
WBS accepts Alipay now. Honestly, it's pretty much the same thing as PayPal. I made an account, got my ID verified, and within an hour I was all set.
That's odd — I placed an order with them just 4 days ago and paid with PPMyfathersbastard said:
PayPal is listed on their site, but as of the past couple of weeks they've stopped taking it. The listings just haven't been changed yet.catrix said:
PayPal is accepted by them tooMyfathersbastard said:
WBS accepts Alipay now. Honestly, it's pretty much the same thing as PayPal. I made an account, got my ID verified, and within an hour I was all set.
Could it be that your past dealings with them make them feel at ease? jinjier and I have been in contact, and according to her, they are shifting away from PayPal. This is my initial purchase with them.catrix said:
Strange, my last order with them was 4 days ago with PP
Click to expand...
Same here. From what I gathered, Jin ended PP some time ago.Myfathersbastard said:
Maybe you have a history with them they’re comfortable with? I’ve been dealing with jinjier and she says they’re moving away from PayPal. It’s my first order with them.
Click to expand...
That’s what I heard too. Alipay, though, operated the same way. And once I submitted my ID details, I was honestly taken aback by how quickly they approved my account. So I’ve got nothing to complain about.Maximus said:
Same. My understanding was that Jin stopped PP a while back.
Click to expand...
Charge backs weren't PayPal's fault — the customers caused the problem, and that's why many vendors pulled out. If a product didn't perform as expected, or if buyers assumed a package was missing when it was really sitting in customs, they'd file a PayPal charge back. Some did it purely for fun, simply because they had the ability. I also came across talk of a fool showing it off on TikTok, calling it a "hack".lessthanhalf said:
Plenty of vendors will accept paypal at the beginning, but once paypal starts causing problems for them, they give up on it within a few weeks or months.
Not long ago I made a purchase from Uther that was well under $800, and I used bank transfer. The current list shows no updates to payment details.
I also ordered from TP Peptide not long ago, paid with paypal, and the peptides arrived, but their customer service was really bad.
On a peptide chat site, around 20 vendors or so are taking paypal or bank transfer — I can't name it here or it would get altered, and I have no clue why that is. The trouble is these vendors tend to be new, so figuring out who is legit and who isn't is far harder than with the vendors listed on this site.
I really wish someone would order from Super Panda Peptide so I could learn whether they are legit. Their prices are incredible for building a stockpile that lasts 10 years — tr120 for $260, rt60 $268 — but they are extremely new and the prices might be too good to be true.
On here, very few are left besides HPT/homopeptide/HKMP that accept paypal or bank transfer.
HK Peptide / Bella accepts bank transfer, and I have ordered from them before. ERP claims they take alibaba, but it's expensive.
Yeah, that works well.Myfathersbastard said:
That’s what I was told. But Alipay worked the same way. And I was pretty surprised how fast they approved my account after I put my id info in. So no complaints.
Click to expand...
Yeah, the BTC rollercoaster has been absolutely crazy lately. For sure NOT somewhere to stash cash for peptides!IshimaruKenta said:
PayPal gets dropped by most vendors, since they tend to sit on funds the moment anything looks off. More hassle than it's worth, particularly without a business account. Learn crypto — it isn't difficult. Skip BTC for buying and use stable coins.
On top of that, there's the whole issue of how many different ways folks watch their crypto holdings vanish. I do have a Coinbase account, but I won't begin using it for purchases until it's truly unavoidable.Not_Your_Dad said:
Yeah, the BTC rollercoaster has been absolutely crazy lately. For sure NOT somewhere to stash cash for peptides!IshimaruKenta said:
PayPal gets dropped by most vendors, since they tend to sit on funds the moment anything looks off. More hassle than it's worth, particularly without a business account. Learn crypto — it isn't difficult. Skip BTC for buying and use stable coins.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's been more than a month nowMyfathersbastard said:
PayPal is listed on their site, but as of the past couple of weeks they've stopped taking it. The listings just haven't been changed yet.catrix said:
PayPal is accepted by them tooMyfathersbastard said:
WBS accepts Alipay now. Honestly, it's pretty much the same thing as PayPal. I made an account, got my ID verified, and within an hour I was all set.