Anyone still accepting PayPal?

Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
My recommendation is to stay away from ZLZ. They ship low-quality goods, say they will fix the issue, and then disappear. It's better not to deal with them.
 
Chili777 said:

lessthanhalf said:

Plenty of vendors will accept paypal at the beginning, but once paypal starts causing problems for them, they give up on it within a few weeks or months.

Not long ago I made a purchase from Uther that was well under $800, and I used bank transfer. The current list shows no updates to payment details.

I also ordered from TP Peptide not long ago, paid with paypal, and the peptides arrived, but their customer service was really bad.

On a peptide chat site, around 20 vendors or so are taking paypal or bank transfer — I can't name it here or it would get altered, and I have no clue why that is. The trouble is these vendors tend to be new, so figuring out who is legit and who isn't is far harder than with the vendors listed on this site.

I really wish someone would order from Super Panda Peptide so I could learn whether they are legit. Their prices are incredible for building a stockpile that lasts 10 years — tr120 for $260, rt60 $268 — but they are extremely new and the prices might be too good to be true.

On here, very few are left besides HPT/homopeptide/HKMP that accept paypal or bank transfer.

HK Peptide / Bella accepts bank transfer, and I have ordered from them before. ERP claims they take alibaba, but it's expensive.
Charge backs weren't PayPal's fault — the customers caused the problem, and that's why many vendors pulled out. If a product didn't perform as expected, or if buyers assumed a package was missing when it was really sitting in customs, they'd file a PayPal charge back. Some did it purely for fun, simply because they had the ability. I also came across talk of a fool showing it off on TikTok, calling it a "hack".

Through Alibaba, my primary vendors continue to provide it, and that method works really well. A few of my other vendors lean toward crypto, so for those I just join a GB and handle it that way. There are ways around it.
The people I previously did PayPal transactions with told me the same thing: once PayPal catches on that peptides are being sold, the accounts get frozen, so they had to stop as well. Another consequence is that crypto purchased through PayPal can't be used directly for payment—it has to go to an outside wallet first. That's why I stick with Kraken. It also stops me from buying on impulse. Well, unless I decide to pay Thumper to take care of it for me…
 
Just so everyone knows, TCI has stopped taking PayPal. I placed an order with them not long ago, and they told me their PayPal account had been frozen. They pointed me toward Alibaba, so that's where I sent the payment
 
FlowerFairy said:

Chili777 said:

lessthanhalf said:

Plenty of vendors will accept paypal at the beginning, but once paypal starts causing problems for them, they give up on it within a few weeks or months.

Not long ago I made a purchase from Uther that was well under $800, and I used bank transfer. The current list shows no updates to payment details.

I also ordered from TP Peptide not long ago, paid with paypal, and the peptides arrived, but their customer service was really bad.

On a peptide chat site, around 20 vendors or so are taking paypal or bank transfer — I can't name it here or it would get altered, and I have no clue why that is. The trouble is these vendors tend to be new, so figuring out who is legit and who isn't is far harder than with the vendors listed on this site.

I really wish someone would order from Super Panda Peptide so I could learn whether they are legit. Their prices are incredible for building a stockpile that lasts 10 years — tr120 for $260, rt60 $268 — but they are extremely new and the prices might be too good to be true.

On here, very few are left besides HPT/homopeptide/HKMP that accept paypal or bank transfer.

HK Peptide / Bella accepts bank transfer, and I have ordered from them before. ERP claims they take alibaba, but it's expensive.
Charge backs weren't PayPal's fault — the customers caused the problem, and that's why many vendors pulled out. If a product didn't perform as expected, or if buyers assumed a package was missing when it was really sitting in customs, they'd file a PayPal charge back. Some did it purely for fun, simply because they had the ability. I also came across talk of a fool showing it off on TikTok, calling it a "hack".

Through Alibaba, my primary vendors continue to provide it, and that method works really well. A few of my other vendors lean toward crypto, so for those I just join a GB and handle it that way. There are ways around it.
The people I previously did PayPal transactions with told me the same thing: once PayPal catches on that peptides are being sold, the accounts get frozen, so they had to stop as well. Another consequence is that crypto purchased through PayPal can't be used directly for payment—it has to go to an outside wallet first. That's why I stick with Kraken. It also stops me from buying on impulse. Well, unless I decide to pay Thumper to take care of it for me…
That doesn't surprise me at all. It explains why, at checkout, no vendor ever shows PEPTIDES on the transaction — that's exactly what stealth packaging is for. From Alibaba's perspective, I've never bought peptides; I've only ever paid for various other goods. It's also why I get so irritated by the tiktokers and their "What's in the box" clips — they put the packaging on display, which ends up exposing shipments for every customer of that vendor. PayPal isn't stupid.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
My recommendation is to stay away from ZLZ. They ship low-quality goods, say they will fix the issue, and then disappear. It's better not to deal with them.
I personally had no prior awareness of them. That was simply a copy/paste job from STG. (I didn't want that little quoted snippet to come across as an endorsement on my part.) Regardless, it's really useful to know, and thanks for the heads-up.
 
steppinthrax said:

Just so everyone knows, TCI has stopped taking PayPal. I placed an order with them not long ago, and they told me their PayPal account had been frozen. They pointed me toward Alibaba, so that's where I sent the payment
What method did you use to add funds to Alibaba?
 
Hotdaddy444 said:

steppinthrax said:

Just so everyone knows, TCI has stopped taking PayPal. I placed an order with them not long ago, and they told me their PayPal account had been frozen. They pointed me toward Alibaba, so that's where I sent the payment
What method did you use to add funds to Alibaba?
Alibaba works the same way as paypal. You register for an account, then provide your card or bank details, and that's all you need.
 
Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
Do any of these vendors operate US Warehouses?
 
Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
Does anyone have firsthand experience with Changtu? Searching this forum turns up almost nothing about them.
 
timj382 said:

Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
Does anyone have firsthand experience with Changtu? Searching this forum turns up almost nothing about them.
I can't speak from my own experience when it comes to Changtu.
 
Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
When I attempted to place an order on March 9th, GYC told me their PayPal had been blocked. Alipay isn't an option with them either.
 
Good-Heart6425 said:

Dos-Dox said:

On this forum, the majority of newer businesses operating under the HPT banner do. If you search for “PayPal” within the vendor section, you will find results. Make sure to look through the Marketplace Vendors as well.

Regarding the STG list, here is what someone continues to share in their TG. I cannot vouch for its accuracy or for any of the vendors listed:

Daniel Changtu accepts PayPal and Alibaba.

TCI accepts paypal.

BFF accepts Zelle, Wise, and bank transfer.

GYC permits paypal only for returning customers.

Aavant accepts paypal, Zelle, and Stripe.

ZLZ permits bank transfer when the total exceeds $500.

Uther permits bank transfer above $800 (not available to US customers unless using a business account).
When I attempted to place an order on March 9th, GYC told me their PayPal had been blocked. Alipay isn't an option with them either.
Yes, that has already come up earlier in this thread. People have pointed out here and in other threads that vendors who accept PayPal at first often stop once their accounts get frozen, and things change quickly in this area, so a post from weeks ago isn't reliable when you're trying to find a vendor that takes non-crypto payments. The better approach is to visit the vendor sections and check each vendor individually.
 
Back
Top