Hey everyone,
For 2 months I was on Retatrutide, and it treated me well. The problem was the price — at the time I was buying single vials at an inflated cost — so when the vial ran out I quit, and because the food noise returned I put back on the majority of the weight. I want to get back into shape now, and above all quiet the food noise so that life revolves less around eating, but Retatrutide cannot be found in my area at the moment, while Tirzepatide can be bought, so I am thinking of giving it a try. So my question: has anyone here moved from Reta to Tirz, so I can get a clearer idea of how the doses compare? I am aware that the majority of people use a much larger Tirz dose than Reta. As a reference point, the last Reta dose I took was 5mg weekly, all in 1 shot. Looking forward to hearing from you!
For 2 months I was on Retatrutide, and it treated me well. The problem was the price — at the time I was buying single vials at an inflated cost — so when the vial ran out I quit, and because the food noise returned I put back on the majority of the weight. I want to get back into shape now, and above all quiet the food noise so that life revolves less around eating, but Retatrutide cannot be found in my area at the moment, while Tirzepatide can be bought, so I am thinking of giving it a try. So my question: has anyone here moved from Reta to Tirz, so I can get a clearer idea of how the doses compare? I am aware that the majority of people use a much larger Tirz dose than Reta. As a reference point, the last Reta dose I took was 5mg weekly, all in 1 shot. Looking forward to hearing from you!