Anyone Here Pinning Lilac Cap RT30?

contran said:

BNLFL said:

contran said:

Hey everyone, if you're part of PTDS, they're looking into the lilac caps over there. Come join in!
I have no idea what that could be.
The "P" — I think it might mean "private," though I'm not sure — and the remaining words are "Testing Discord Server." Their work involves running tests, pulling the results together, and paying for larger, deeper testing across various items.
What information came out regarding the lilac cap RT30? Are there other researchers who mention using them, and did any problems come up?
 
Mr.Tired said:

contran said:

BNLFL said:

contran said:

Hey everyone, if you're part of PTDS, they're looking into the lilac caps over there. Come join in!
I have no idea what that could be.
The "P" — I think it might mean "private," though I'm not sure — and the remaining words are "Testing Discord Server." Their work involves running tests, pulling the results together, and paying for larger, deeper testing across various items.
What information came out regarding the lilac cap RT30? Are there other researchers who mention using them, and did any problems come up?
I'm using that exact one right now. My first vial is almost done. It's been working great, zero problems whatsoever.
 
Back
Top