finesse
Explorer
Don't they all originate from a single source?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What information came out regarding the lilac cap RT30? Are there other researchers who mention using them, and did any problems come up?contran said:
The "P" — I think it might mean "private," though I'm not sure — and the remaining words are "Testing Discord Server." Their work involves running tests, pulling the results together, and paying for larger, deeper testing across various items.BNLFL said:
I have no idea what that could be.contran said:
Hey everyone, if you're part of PTDS, they're looking into the lilac caps over there. Come join in!
I'm using that exact one right now. My first vial is almost done. It's been working great, zero problems whatsoever.Mr.Tired said:
What information came out regarding the lilac cap RT30? Are there other researchers who mention using them, and did any problems come up?contran said:
The "P" — I think it might mean "private," though I'm not sure — and the remaining words are "Testing Discord Server." Their work involves running tests, pulling the results together, and paying for larger, deeper testing across various items.BNLFL said:
I have no idea what that could be.contran said:
Hey everyone, if you're part of PTDS, they're looking into the lilac caps over there. Come join in!