Mr.Tired
Explorer
For those of you who've been injecting reta out of an RT30 kit matching what's shown in the photo below (regardless of the source), has anything come up beyond the usual reta effects?
Several vendors have now had sterility failures tied to lilac cap RT30. I couldn't track down the exact endotoxin numbers, though it stands to reason they aren't in the same range as the 2000+ figures, given those got published.
(That photo isn't mine — I've got 3 kits just like it sitting in my freezer, plus 1 more from another vendor that has the same cap.)
Several vendors have now had sterility failures tied to lilac cap RT30. I couldn't track down the exact endotoxin numbers, though it stands to reason they aren't in the same range as the 2000+ figures, given those got published.
(That photo isn't mine — I've got 3 kits just like it sitting in my freezer, plus 1 more from another vendor that has the same cap.)